Lt. Commander
# 11
01-29-2010, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by judisius
So many jokes can spring from this quote.
Trust me, the irony is not lost on me, given recent events, or lack thereof.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-29-2010, 04:37 PM
I'm actuallly running a command right now that is rooting everyone on the server. Including your ships.
Lt. Commander
You might as well delete them as everyone in head start is a prepay customer and cant create the preorder reward toon what is the point of having it? I find it to be absolutely unreal. This whole headstart is just another open beta that we get to keep the crap officers we create in it once game goes live on the 2nd.

I have been in betas from eve online all the way up until this one, I cant even count how many and this was the strangest one yet, and from what I have seen age of conan had less bugs in beta than this has in pre release, and we all know where age of conan went 1 month from release. I sent in several tickets warning them what would happen and it did, they started dropping servers within the first year of release.

I dont want that to happen here. I have even payed for a lifetime sub. and still cant create the borg character. I would go so far as to say I wouldnt mind if they took the release date back a year on this until it was actually ready rather than release it and flop like *** did.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-29-2010, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malhim View Post
You might as well delete them as everyone in head start is a prepay customer and cant create the preorder reward toon what is the point of having it? I find it to be absolutely unreal. This whole headstart is just another open beta that we get to keep the crap officers we create in it once game goes live on the 2nd.

I have been in betas from eve online all the way up until this one, I cant even count how many and this was the strangest one yet, and from what I have seen age of conan had less bugs in beta than this has in pre release, and we all know where age of conan went 1 month from release. I sent in several tickets warning them what would happen and it did, they started dropping servers within the first year of release.

I dont want that to happen here. I have even payed for a lifetime sub. and still cant create the borg character. I would go so far as to say I wouldnt mind if they took the release date back a year on this until it was actually ready rather than release it and flop like *** did.
Yes yes yes...

A frigid tale brethren d=(^^)=b
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-29-2010, 05:14 PM
Heh Conan was a mess at launch, and they had severe graphics issues for a lot of people among other things. Bad example!
Lt. Commander
# 16 conan as bad example
01-29-2010, 05:36 PM
I feel that it is a perfect example, as it is the worst release I have seen before this one. I might have to amend that as warhammer was most likely the worst beta I have ever been in. But I heard they completely changed the game before release, I dont know if it is true as I wouldnt pay them a wooden nickle to play that game.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-29-2010, 05:39 PM
0/10 Nice Try though.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-29-2010, 05:53 PM
*facepalm*