Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Klingon bridges STILL have federation Bridge Officers on them.

Can we get this fixed? I'm getting sick of mopping the blood up after I go on a Batleth rampage on my bridge.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulgur
Klingon bridges STILL have federation Bridge Officers on them.

Can we get this fixed? I'm getting sick of mopping the blood up after I go on a Batleth rampage on my bridge.
They haven't even fixed the broken PvP kit vendor or the fact that we get all Alien Engineers as BO rewards... I doubt out faction will ever get its own bridge crew at this point.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 10:36 PM
Klingon costume options are non existent too, in fact they are even less than in beta. We don't even have the option to use the sash anymore from what I can tell, and are stuck with only the two uniform varieties. Klingons are still in a pretty shameful state it appears
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tain View Post
Klingon costume options are non existent too, in fact they are even less than in beta. We don't even have the option to use the sash anymore from what I can tell, and are stuck with only the two uniform varieties. Klingons are still in a pretty shameful state it appears
The sash is only there after character creation, you can get it from the costume customization vendor.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
The sash is only there after character creation, you can get it from the costume customization vendor.
Oh, well thats...rather counter intuitive! Glad to know though, thanks
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2010, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
They haven't even fixed the broken PvP kit vendor or the fact that we get all Alien Engineers as BO rewards... I doubt out faction will ever get its own bridge crew at this point.
So sad they cant even get this fixed
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-29-2010, 11:54 PM
My Klingon contacts are still offering me Starfleet points in the mission reward text
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 05:56 AM
I have all the exact problems mentioned in this thread.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 06:01 AM
But the truth is not much changed within the 5 weeks Klingons appeard in beta. Hard to play for a roleplay gamer like me without any costume options, feds on my bridge and no costumization for vessels. I know they told us we get it in the first update. But how long does it take until it comes and is this fair to let us wait such a long time for just the smallest changes? It couldn' t be the biggest problem to give us more costumes above all it is in the game as you can see if you look at the NPCs