Lt. Commander
# 31
01-29-2010, 07:46 PM
I do not think this thread should go into different disabilities as it could go well of track.

There are many many disabilities that prevent them from working or indeed even getting a job(lets not go there either).

At the end of the day if you enjoy something so much then you have to budget for it and not look for others to help you out,times are bad for everyone at the moment and most are just trying to get by.
Save your cash and buy the game when you can.
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-29-2010, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinhealer
I do not think this thread should go into different disabilities as it could go well of track.

There are many many disabilities that prevent them from working or indeed even getting a job(lets not go there either).

At the end of the day if you enjoy something so much then you have to budget for it and not look for others to help you out,times are bad for everyone at the moment and most are just trying to get by.
yep, guess thats my option atm.. Sorry for hoping that there were others who are helpful and generous, silly me, WTF was I thinking!! I can see why USA is in the state it is, none care for anyone but themselves :/
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-29-2010, 07:50 PM
Quote:

You got a point Sin.
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-29-2010, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phelissa View Post
yep, guess thats my option atm.. Sorry for hoping that there were others who are helpful and generous, silly me, WTF was I thinking!! I can see why USA is in the state it is, none care for anyone but themselves :/
Sorry but wait a sec...You have all the problems going on in Haiti and you want someone to buy you a pc game.
I have tried to be nice but maybe you should wake up and look around you.

The fact you want to play this game and others will not pay for it is BS,people right now are dying and a country is in ruins and need help alot more than some guy wanting to play a game.

FFS close this thread!
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-29-2010, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Sorry but wait a sec...You have all the problems going on in Haiti and you want someone to buy you a pc game.
I have tried to be nice but maybe you should wake up and look around you.

The fact you want to play this game and others will not pay for it is BS,people right now are dying and a country is in ruins and need help alot more than some guy wanting to play a game.

FFS close this thread!
lmao, if thats the case THEN YOU ARE also at fault as you spent cash on a silly game while MANY SUFFER all around the world.. Now your just acting stupid bro.. Carry on.

PS- how much have you donated to haiti? I myself tried to volenteer my time in any way I could to help but the Red Cross didnt accept me :/
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-29-2010, 07:58 PM
Quote:
lmao, if thats the case THEN YOU ARE also at fault as you spent cash on a silly game while MANY SUFFER all around the world.. Now your just acting stupid bro.. Carry on.

PS- how much have you donated to haiti? I myself tried to volenteer my time in any way I could to help but the Red Cross didnt accept me :/
No we are done here.
Lt. Commander
# 37
01-29-2010, 07:59 PM
Quote:
No we are done here.
exactly. I didnt think you could have a response to that.. carry on dueche bag.
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-29-2010, 08:00 PM
Quote:
No we are done here.
agreed. time to walk away. I was tring to be open minded but hes gone off the deep end with that one.
Lt. Commander
# 39
01-29-2010, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilane View Post
agreed. time to walk away.
When the times get rough, the weak get walking..
Lt. Commander
# 40
01-29-2010, 08:02 PM
Quote:
When the times get rough, the weak get walking..
No, no. Its just better to walk away. I agree with Sin, its time to close this thread.