Captain
# 21
06-26-2014, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylermaxwell View Post
One last question:
When will the Q&As from the most recent livestreams be added to the Q&A archive? I imagine that it probably takes a lot of time and effort to transcribe all of that stuff into the list, but I've been having issues with streaming stuff off of Twitch as of late, so a hardcopy of the Q&A sessions would be nice. Maybe the transcription duties could be outsourced to some of the loyal forum fans?
This.

Also, are you guys still trying to get canon soundtracks and music into the game?
Survivor of Romulus
# 22
06-26-2014, 12:20 PM
Will the Colonial chains be made available soon?

also, a couple of the missions in the caitian/ferasan flight duty officer chains use the old mats...how will these missions work with the new system? *this also applies to other missions as well that use the current holodeck crafting system*

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Rihannsu
# 23
06-26-2014, 08:48 PM
with season 9.5 right around the corner and expansion 2 coming up later this year, what are some small things you can share that might happen between those updates?
Career Officer
# 24
06-26-2014, 08:52 PM
Will we be seeing any new c-store content with Season 9.5? Any new ships coming in the next few weeks or even with Season 9.5?
They say time is the fire in which we burn. Right now, Captain, my time is running out. We leave so many things unfinished in our lives... I know you understand.

Legendary Final 5 Elite Fleet Leader
http://final-five.guildlaunch.com/
Captain
# 25
06-26-2014, 08:58 PM
any chance on fixing the yellowstone runabouts

In PvE the make the enemy vanish
Jellico....Engineer ground.....Da'val Romulan space Sci
Saphire.. Science ground......Ko'el Romulan space Tac
Leva........Tactical ground.....Koj Romulan space Eng

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Captain
# 26
06-27-2014, 12:49 AM
What's the status on the "boost" for science vessels you guys mentioned some time ago? There are a lot of ideas floating around the forum, like adding support craft to the Nebula and Intrepid ships, mission pods or secondary deflectors. And what are the chances for a Nebula-refit with a Venture-type-esque skin option?
"I am First Omet'iklan, and I am dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar."
- "I am Chief Miles Edward O'Brien. I am very much alive, and I intend to stay that way." - "Amen! Let's get it done!" -Omet'iklan, Miles O'Brien, Benjamin Sisko
Closed Thread