Originally Posted by claydermunch View Post
HITTING A BUTTON IS NOT SKILL!
Agreed.....
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-29-2010, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dushku
We still need full autofire dev's, my keyboard will die!! why o why do you ignore us??
Just do what I did and make a macro
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-29-2010, 06:19 PM
there is already a topic on this.. and the people posting in that one, are the same as those posting in this one...

this is not the way to argue a cause.

one thread with a thousand replies will have more impact than 50 threads with 20 each.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-29-2010, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleriel
there is already a topic on this.. and the people posting in that one, are the same as those posting in this one...

one thread with a thousand replies will have more impact than 50 threads with 20 each.
Not true. The skill point cap discussion prior to the board wipe had over 700 replies.

What it causes is (more) people to not read anything, judge the thread based on title, and drive by post in it when they have no idea what they are talking about.

On topic: I support more liberal action with auto fire. <3 auto firing
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-29-2010, 08:45 PM
remove auto fire entirely. increased refresh rate time of beam weapons cannons. increase damage of beam weapons and cannons. all fixed. have a nice day.

If the weapons fire slower, but do more damage, you loose nothing from the game and you will no longer have to play twister with your hand to keep up with the game.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-29-2010, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warduke73 View Post
remove auto fire entirely. increased refresh rate time of beam weapons cannons. increase damage of beam weapons and cannons. all fixed. have a nice day.

If the weapons fire slower, but do more damage, you loose nothing from the game and you will no longer have to play twister with your hand to keep up with the game.
So, if I understand you right....

Make sweeping changes to balance (Change weapon RoF / DPS across the board) instead of giving us an auto spacebar ability?

imo - auto space bar is a no brainer..
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-29-2010, 09:17 PM
/signed Im so sick of this!
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-29-2010, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dushku
We still need full autofire dev's, my keyboard will die!! why o why do you ignore us??
/signed!

Where the hell is auto-attack for ground combat? Is this intentional or a bug?!?
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-29-2010, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warduke73 View Post

I would agree with this if I could hit the key once to execute the initial attack and once again to have the next attack queued. Instead, I dont get this.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-29-2010, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleriel

You know, I would hit those threads if they were the first thing to come up... but they dont sort like that, they sort by what was most recently posted on. Even a thread that was created six months ago can still show up on top of a thread that was created 5 minutes ago. So dont blame the person, blame the system.