Lt. Commander
# 1 Of course there's no lag...
01-29-2010, 09:03 PM
Considering something like 1million people are currently still trying to get the game reloaded. Stands to reason really.
Shortly before the Steam d/l choked my monthly cap, thus truly killing headstart for me, their stats showed 1.9 million on line and only 400k in games. I'd have a pretty good idea what the other 1.5 were doing.
On the bright side it's Saturday here in Australia so didn't take the day off work.
And it's only two more days till optus resets my download limit, so not too long to wait.
That being said between the lies from EB games, the nightmare that Steam instigated and the fact it's now 11 hours since I first sat down to get my Borg on i'mstarting to have some reservations about my lifetime sub.
Worst case scenario it's probably only another 12 months till TOR. In the interim for those who did get in, How cool is this game!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 09:09 PM
So... you have issues with Steam.. you have issues with EB Games, and you have issues with your internet provider cutting your bandwidth off.. and you're complaining at Cryptic and threatening lifetime sub cancel?

hmm...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
So... you have issues with Steam.. you have issues with EB Games, and you have issues with your internet provider cutting your bandwidth off.. and you're complaining at Cryptic and threatening lifetime sub cancel?

hmm...
that's a good point? steam doesn't own cryptic. nor does cryptic own you're ISP.