Lt. Commander
# 41
01-29-2010, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilane View Post
No, no. Its just better to walk away. I agree with Sin, its time to close this thread.
No worries dueche bags, PM already sent for the closure.
Lt. Commander
# 42
01-29-2010, 09:01 PM
I wouldn't worry about the thread being closed, but if I were you I would be concerned what the mods will / might do when they see that you were cursing and calling people D-bags. It doesn't matter if someone was rude to you first, lowering yourself to the level you have can easily result with you being banned. If that happens you won't be able to play the game at all.
Lt. Commander
# 43
01-29-2010, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sopwith_Snipe
I wouldn't worry about the thread being closed, but if I were you I would be concerned what the mods will / might do when they see that you were cursing and calling people D-bags. It doesn't matter if someone was rude to you first, lowering yourself to the level you have can easily result with you being banned. If that happens you won't be able to play the game at all.
So, your saying that if I 'defend'/explain myself them Im the one in the wrong? I asked a simple question, if x user dont agree then he/she doesnt have to post. They posted cause they are trolls but yet Im the one in the wrong here?? lmao Thanks for the advice tho bro
Lt. Commander
# 44
01-29-2010, 10:14 PM
Quote:
its beyond this simpleton, I have seen his type time and time again, he cannot have his game so he wants someone else to pay for him. He talks about making $250,000 in a weekend yet he cannot afford to put $5 down on a game and would expect other people to pay for the game for him.

The second someone calls him on it he resorts to calling people d-bags, when in reality that is all he is, a mooching, self entitled, d-bag.
Lt. Commander
# 45
01-29-2010, 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntman21014 View Post
its beyond this simpleton, I have seen his type time and time again, he cannot have his game so he wants someone else to pay for him. He talks about making $250,000 in a weekend yet he cannot afford to put $5 down on a game and would expect other people to pay for the game for him.

The second someone calls him on it he resorts to calling people d-bags, when in reality that is all he is, a mooching, self entitled, d-bag.
For the record, the 250k was made YEARS ago.. Do you honestly think id be sittin on 250k and want a free game??? Your a dueche bag, carry on.
Lt. Commander
# 46
01-29-2010, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phelissa View Post
So, your saying that if I 'defend'/explain myself them Im the one in the wrong?
Only when you resort to cursing like this

Quote:
dueche bags
fat @ss
and rascist remarks like this

Quote:
its all these illegals that are ruining the system
Lt. Commander
# 47
01-29-2010, 10:26 PM
Quote:

Yup, and he is gonna keep namecalling until he is banned from here, which couldn't come soon enough. He feels supreme entitlement and would rather have someone spend $50 on a game for him rather then give it to someone who actually needs it.
Lt. Commander
# 48
01-29-2010, 10:28 PM
Quote:

and that gives others the right to use the same abuse?

the term 'illegal' is not rascist, its a fact that plagues the country, and will be its downfall. I totally agree with immigration if done properly. these people come into our country, ****, kill, steal, and use up our resources and cant be punished or held for their crimes as they cant be tracked down thru SS number or IDs..
Lt. Commander
# 49
01-29-2010, 10:30 PM
The fact is - if yall dont like what I had to say in the OP, why do you post? So, you thought you could come here and speak for everyone with your nonsense? Stopping trolling or it will be you thats banned.. Carry on.
Lt. Commander
# 50
01-29-2010, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntman21014 View Post
Then save money to afford things like the rest of the world. People like you disgust me, not only are you getting support from the government you ask someone to buy the game for you? People like you are why disability and Welfare in the United States is broken.
This is not rascists comment? NoT only is it that its also discrimination against those who are disabled.

But hey, Im the one in the wrong here right?? Why? Cause I asked for a little help?? Then you wonder why I call yall dueche bags.. get yourself edumacated before going into debate..