Lt. Commander
# 31
01-29-2010, 10:49 PM
If you leave space and head for a "ground"-style instance (even visiting your bridge), the rewards seem to work okay. This system can't be working as intended, but there at least seems to be a temporary workaround.
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-29-2010, 10:50 PM
Its nice that Cryptic is giving +1's to people who don't read the post rather than responding to the problem. Nice.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-29-2010, 10:52 PM
so are we still in beta o.o?
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-29-2010, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MingZ
so are we still in beta o.o?
No, but this whole method of getting the new officers was introduced a mere few days before beta ended and was not tested sufficiently. During beta I had officers that vanished from the requisition officer, and now my SS Azure reward officer is gone post beta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardmedicine View Post
Its nice that Cryptic is giving +1's to people who don't read the post rather than responding to the problem. Nice.
CS response to the ticket was very unhelpful, to boot. I stated that it was a reward officer, what mission it was from, that I checked my assignments and my candidate section...

And the CS response was to ask me if it was a mission reward, if I checked my candidate section, and if it was a reward to specify what mission it was.
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-29-2010, 11:05 PM
I have the same bug, completed asura mish, selected BO canidate, got xp, but no officer in the assignments tab. Bug was filed, saw that there were also 240 other logs of the same issue.
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-29-2010, 11:09 PM
Same thing happened to me, didn't get my new BO suit from a mission reward.
Lt. Commander
# 37
01-30-2010, 01:16 AM
Same problem here no new BoFF not even in assignments from ss azura
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-30-2010, 03:00 AM
In beta both closed and open, when doing this mission i recieved my BO, but last night when i completed the mission (SS AZURA) in the headstart, i did not recieve th BO reward

What i'm thinking dont know if this is the reason tho, is the first few times i did this mission i went back to Sol and spoke to the adrimal in person, but last night i decided to hail starfleet on my communicator. Normal dialouge goes up and click your reward , BO of choice. But i find that it has not been rewarded to me by pushing K to goto my assignments tab, there is no new BO present.

Submitted a ticket as all do when think its a bug/issue and hope in time that it gets fixed, as at this stage in the ame, a free BO is a welcome addition to your ship.
Lt. Commander
# 39
01-30-2010, 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
ZippyZ gets +1 to Awesome for that post.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Thanks for giving out points to awesome without actually reading the thread and understanding the problem, you get -1 point to reading comprehension.

The problem is not that we don't know how to assign the Officers, the point is that we aren't receiving them. But, then again I've also done 2 other quests tonight where I didn't receive the rewards I should have. So, as someone else said, this isn't a mere BoF issue, this is a general quest reward issue, therefore ZippyZ's post didn't help anyone in this thread.

EDIT: For clarification sake - I did receive my BoF for the SS Azura quest, I did NOT receive my BoF for the level 6 New Officer quest.
Lt. Commander
# 40
01-30-2010, 03:59 AM
Look. You DO get the officer. Howeever, you have to go to earth starbase whee you buy BO's, you will get an option to see all the officers that want to join your crew.