Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Uss Azura mission glitches out
01-12-2010, 09:04 PM
I flew around the gaint rock with the two ships chasing me to see if they would stop firing... they ran into the rock.. and glitched out... I cant shoot them... they dont move or shoot.... Every time i leave the mission and restart is starts from the saved point and i cant get it to stop glitching out...
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2010, 02:27 AM
not the same issue but mine does take place during the same mission. I was out and about doing my first set of patrols and in one patrol I ended up grouping with a few other players. After a patrol or two everyone went their separate ways. Except one player who asked for help with his next mission. I volunteered. we did the whole thing without issue till the end. My teammate Rescued Brott from the ship at the end and so mission was completed. i got the xp and everything too from the mission, even though I never picked it up. There was a message saying I needed to contact Brott. I contacted him he gave me the story behind the mission. But yet the message was still there telling me to contact him.

Even though I had completed the mission I was able to pick it up again. The 2nd time around I went solo and had no issues. just seems exploitable to do missions multiple times, or is this intended?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2010, 08:44 PM
Might as well add my own, third glitch. When appraoching the Azura to beam Brott out, I was unable to do anything until my ship was practically touching hers. Then, an "object" appeared .5 km away from my ship. I was spamming F so I could beam her out asap, so I didn't get a good look, but it seemed to me that the object was triggered by my approach, and it was what I interacted with to get the captain.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-13-2010, 09:02 PM
Here's my Azura bug - beamed to the ship... killed the baddies, rescued the goodies - was told to run to the back of the ship to beam out - clicked beam out, saw the animation, then poof - desktop. Had to do it all over again.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 09:51 PM
I don't even get into the ground mission. My loading screen takes forever and then crashes me out to the login server screen.