Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I went to officer requisitions and i got the male Klingon tactical officer. it takes my money but i do not get the officer, i have tried this multiple times without success. If anyone has a solution to this problem please post it on this thread! THANKS!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 09:21 PM
I asked for GM help...still waiting.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I have the same problem so either there is a problem or we are both making the same mistake.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Space_Frag101
I went to officer requisitions and i got the male Klingon tactical officer. it takes my money but i do not get the officer, i have tried this multiple times without success. If anyone has a solution to this problem please post it on this thread! THANKS!!
Are you activating the BO in your Assignment tab in your character's interface? When you buy a new BO, their profile remains in the assignment tab until you activate them.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 10:15 PM
I completed the quest [New Officer] and the reward was an officer. I selected the officer I wanted but I did not get them. The Captain's Log says;

New crew assignment are available at Earth Spacedock.
Contact Bridge Officer Requisitions to select the newest crew member of your ship,

I cannot figure who or where to go to. Please help if you know. I talked to the NPC that sell the officers and its not there.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 10:17 PM
I just found the assignments tab under the U shortcut key and yeah, I found him. Came back here to update my comment.

The admiral states to press I and double click the requisition to get the BO. I guess I shouldn't listen to the Admiral.