Lt. Commander
# 21
01-29-2010, 06:57 PM
one more thought Dranny have you tried at another computer? not saying it will work just a thought hope everything works out for you.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-29-2010, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurikenv View Post
i do understand you sent up a ticket i would also suggest giving them a call sence it is getting closer and closer to the 2nd they may be going thew a lot of tickets that have nothing too do with preorder/lifetime subs and calling them might get you in contact and a fix faster so you don't miss out on it. its at the bottom of the link

http://www.startrekonline.com/support/billing
great minds and all that. I was going to as soon as I realised what was going on, until I found out the UK office works odd hours. I found all this out at 1605 today, 5 minutes after the lines closed. So I have to wait until Monday...
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-29-2010, 07:29 PM
I have a different issue of having the preorder code already entered but was unable to purchase the sub due to payment not being authorised.

Infact I think trying to pay through the website has put a lock on my card, probably due to it being a US based auth request.

Hope I can get the lock removed, and find a way to pay before the 1st.

Had card details taken once before through some insider when I did a FFXI sub.
Someone tried to buy stuff in america with it and the card company here in the uk spotted it and locked it.
That time I had to wait for a new card though, which would be no good to me here.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-29-2010, 07:44 PM
just to check did u guys receive any receipts when you purchased the life sub? I had an error during the purchase, but the money was deducted and life sub is activated on my account. WOuld be nice if i can get a receipt or confirmation of the purchase.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-30-2010, 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurikenv View Post
one more thought Dranny have you tried at another computer? not saying it will work just a thought hope everything works out for you.
No not got another pc to try it on, will have to see if i can get access to one to give it a shot but till then i'll just sit and wait for a reply.