Lt. Commander
# 11
01-29-2010, 10:53 PM
Someone said our bridge NPCs are still starfleet officers, too. Can anyone confirm, I can't get in game at the moment.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-29-2010, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tain View Post
Someone said our bridge NPCs are still starfleet officers, too. Can anyone confirm, I can't get in game at the moment.
confirmed as I checked my Bridge before pvP
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-30-2010, 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamz
Been a pretty disappointing first day, overall. It's exactly like the last days of beta, lag, bugs and all.

I wasn't really expecting to log in and see that T2 cruiser or even the merits, really, but I'm surprised at the lag, surprised at the broken vendors and surprised that I'm still getting nothing but engineers from that officer requisition quest.
I am not even getting my BOs lol... do not know if this is a new bug or if it already existed in Beta.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-30-2010, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamz
Been a pretty disappointing first day, overall. It's exactly like the last days of beta, lag, bugs and all.

I wasn't really expecting to log in and see that T2 cruiser or even the merits, really, but I'm surprised at the lag, surprised at the broken vendors and surprised that I'm still getting nothing but engineers from that officer requisition quest.
You know the funny thing is that on the Fed side you also only get one choice, but you do at least get a random Tac/Eng/Sci officer. Klingon's apparently have a metric ****-ton of Engy's. I'm a little ****ed that none of the officer recruits are Klingon's. I claim then discharge all of them. I don't want any non-klingon's serving on my ship.

Lets not even talk about that fact that Klingon bridges are STILL crewed by Federation officers.

However on my Fed toon my bridge is manned by the actual BOff's I've recruited and they even have the uniforms I gave them.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-30-2010, 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaranaRo View Post
Lets not even talk about that fact that Klingon bridges are STILL crewed by Federation officers.

However on my Fed toon my bridge is manned by the actual BOff's I've recruited and they even have the uniforms I gave them.
Who the hell cares?

Why in the world is this even mentioned at this juncture?! We have a barely workable faction that can't even access it's basic equipment AND will be suffering from a massive exodus once FvF arrives but screw all that let's make sure your damned RP tools are working!

Glad to know we have our priorities straight!
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-30-2010, 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaranaRo View Post
You know the funny thing is that on the Fed side you also only get one choice, but you do at least get a random Tac/Eng/Sci officer. Klingon's apparently have a metric ****-ton of Engy's. I'm a little ****ed that none of the officer recruits are Klingon's. I claim then discharge all of them. I don't want any non-klingon's serving on my ship.

Worse yet you can't even INVITE anyone to your Bridge and they can't invite you to thiers. Me and friends have tried inviting each other numerous times even tried while teamed. It's impossible the Invite button doesn't work on Klingon side.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-30-2010, 02:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon_Lilith
Worse yet you can't even INVITE anyone to your Bridge and they can't invite you to thiers. Me and friends have tried inviting each other numerous times even tried while teamed. It's impossible the Invite button doesn't work on Klingon side.
.....I think I know how we let ourselves be a second class faction.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-30-2010, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acehilator View Post
I am not even getting my BOs lol... do not know if this is a new bug or if it already existed in Beta.
The first BO didn't appear in the list of recruits, the second did. (although I don't think I get the option to use the second to train my current BO which is a bit annoying - dunno if you need to be a higher level?).

And, yeah, they are all alien engineering officers .