Lt. Commander
# 31
01-30-2010, 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
Honestly? I haven't seen a bug, haven't had a server crash, haven't had more than one issue in the game this headstart. And that was when my cat stepped on the off switch to my surge protector
you havent played your Klingon toon yet, then, have you? ther are a lot of issues with that faction that still need to be addressed.

we still have Federation officers on our player controlled bridges.
our PvP badge vendors that vendor Kits still dont work.
all the BO's that offer to join you are all engineers.

^all the above issues^ were known during OB. Granted, there's still another 3 days til the actual realease, but...klingon players still have another 45 days after release to get a content patch that gives us things the Federaition already has (bountiful PvE missions, crafting, an Exchange, etc..)
throw us a bone, for pete's sake. odds are if someone is upset about something, there are numerous other reasons about them posting that they do not mention it is just what they are posting that is on the top of their head and first to roll off their fingers.
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-30-2010, 02:03 AM
to the op...I bet you couldn't wait to post this.... sigh
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-30-2010, 02:08 AM
I would have to say that the server(s) were very, very stable today. I don't like many things, but stability is not an issue, and hopefully won't be.
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-30-2010, 02:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus69
During OB, Cryptic said that they are installing new hardware, so we will not get this “Server not responding” + 40k ms ping any more.

I guess that the new hardware have not arrived yet , so we shall patiently wait for it to be installed.

You are so lame….it’s a rip off.
All you have to do is to tell us the f u ck ing truth , that’s it, no more ..no less.
But no , you choose to ignore your potential future customers.

That’s not the way to conduct a business, that is your way down the hill.
get your facts straight, they installed the hardware before the removed the beta lvl caps

anyway, game is running fine for me ^^
Lt. Commander
# 35 Seriously???
01-30-2010, 02:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragerx
So its not Beta its live so whats the apologists excuses now?
Really? 6 minutes after the game starts and you are crying already. Did you even log in before you posted this garbage?
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-30-2010, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragerx
So its not Beta its live so whats the apologists excuses now?
Clearly still upset because few of us told you to stop whining on Zone chat last night about a small graphical glitch

You had an issue that the "warp out graphic was still occasionally glitchy and its all so amatuerish blah blah" and went on and on and on about it. Big yawn.

Did you really expect the game to 100% bug free? Clearly there are bugs and its fair to say I'm sure they are all being looked at, but to fixate so publicly and so repeatedly on such a small thing is silly. And to impact on everyone elses game-play by going on...and on...and on...aaaand on about in zone made you look supremely childish. Your final " JUST F^&% OFF" only cemented this.

Take a break if every minute detail that isn't perfect annoys you so much. Go to the gym, or beat up your little brother... get some of this frustration out of your system. If you cannot handle bugs on the games first day you are in for a very frustrating experience.

But for those of us that are mature enough to realise this is the way the game is going to be for a while, please go away and stop trying to suck everyone into your black-hole of despair.

This thread is a perfect example. You obviously have feedback to provide but rather than actually *give it* you instead start a thread directed at the community which by its very nature implies everyone else is stupid and fanboish and you somehow have something over us all. In fact, threads like this prove one thing and one thing alone. You have nothing genuinely constructive to say. You want to whine and rage and direct your pent-up anger at other players and spoil everyone elses game.

Sorry, I think its very sad.