Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
01-30-2010, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastaban
But the expose attack counts as an attack, so an expose/exploit is technically a two hit kill. Not as annoying as the stun lock though.
Actually tactial officers get an ability that does no damage and has a 10% chance to expose all enemys in a cone infront of him. So it doesnt count as an attack.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
01-30-2010, 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDarkaix View Post
Actually tactial officers get an ability that does no damage and has a 10% chance to expose all enemys in a cone infront of him. So it doesnt count as an attack.
Almost all debuffs, holds, roots etc have a 10% chance to expose.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
01-30-2010, 03:28 AM
LoL at this very moment, PvP is for patient people.

THAT IS WRONG.

PvP should rather be fast paced. PvE is supposed to be for patient people(which it is not really atm)

But still, had a blast in ground pvp today. And will tomorrow.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
01-30-2010, 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danohk View Post
As far as I'm concerned ground PvP is fail until we can do a dual-overhand rock toss during combat.
/Signed
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
01-30-2010, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxander
LoL at this very moment, PvP is for patient people.

THAT IS WRONG.

PvP should rather be fast paced. PvE is supposed to be for patient people(which it is not really atm)

But still, had a blast in ground pvp today. And will tomorrow.
All they need to do, is 4 things..

1.) Fix spawns so you dont spawn in the middle of 5 klingons (or feds) and then get spawn camped

2.) Put cool downs on the basic melee attack (#3 basic slot)

3.) Reduce the amount of kills needed to complete the match / OR increase the rewards to match the amount of kills.

4.) make it so a game wont start with out 5 on each team.


EDIT: Ok 5 things, the person below me made a good example.

5.) After being stunned, rooted, or knocked down, add a 10-30 second buff to resistances of what ever happened to you, so that people cant stun lock you.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
01-30-2010, 03:31 AM
I like the ground combat, but the animations could be made somewhat smoother. A longer stun immunity would be nice though.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
01-30-2010, 03:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDarkaix View Post
All they need to do, is 4 things..

1.) Fix spawns so you dont spawn in the middle of 5 klingons (or feds) and then get spawn camped

2.) Put cool downs on the basic melee attack (#3 basic slot)

3.) Reduce the amount of kills needed to complete the match / OR increase the rewards to match the amount of kills.

4.) make it so a game wont start with out 5 on each team.
ture word .... true word
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
01-30-2010, 03:39 AM
And if you can't get five on a team, at least fill in the slots with an AI away team.

The situation that is most annoying is when you are out numbered 5 to 1 or 5 to 2.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
01-30-2010, 03:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyse
I have to agree with the OP...when i tried PvP this evening, i was constantly being 2 shot by ALL of the Klingons....Not fun at all.

I'm Done with the PvP until it is fixed.
I'm not sure if I was 2 shot or 1+1+1+1+1 shot by the Klingball. I had just spawned in and couldn't even move yet when I was killed the first time
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
01-30-2010, 03:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannythefool View Post
This problem goes away once you stop running around alone.

This is true, but with the respawn system in it's current state it is not unusual to go several respawns without even seeing a member of your team.

There really should be set respawn "safe" zones for each side so that people can regroup in safety.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:07 AM.