Lt. Commander
# 1 spawning and respawning...
01-30-2010, 03:05 AM
the way spawning and respawns works at the moment needs a major overhaul imo ...

couple of examples ...

i join a cracked space match and ... im alone ... about 40 seconds later a 2nd guy spawns ... then 5 BoPs decloak and well...i think you know how this story ends ... before we even had a full team the score was 5:0 for klingons not to mention the fact that we were spread out all over the map unable to see each other ... great

ground combat ... more often then not, when i die, i respawn right in the middle of a group of klingons(it happens the other way around aswell ofc...im just sitting there and an ugly spawns right in front of me ... ofc...that also ends in serious butt kicking ...

give us a 30sec. delay at the beginning of space matches so people have to spawn in ... and safe spawnzones(or at least a routine that checks if enemies are standing on top of the spawnpoint) would really be appreciated ...
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 03:53 AM
I second this.

The ground combat should have a safe team respawn zone that the enemy can't enter, and that once you leave you can't re-enter either to prevent running and hiding, but it would allow people to regroup before battle.
Plus it makes no sense that people would transport randomly into a battleground instead of setting up a safezone.

And some kind of team re-balancing is needed, I've had countless ground battles in which over half the match I was on my own against 5+ enemies.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 04:35 AM
Spawning needs some serious thinkings all over its possible to camp spawn points in PvP and in PvE spawning is so quick that death is meaning less