Lt. Commander
# 1 Save Uniform Only option
01-29-2010, 02:07 PM
I would like to be able to save uniform configurations for my BOFFs. Each time I get a new one I spend a lot of time making them 'fit' as it were and like to settle with a fairly standard uniform for the lot. It would be a huge time saver to be able to save a uniform config including colours that could be applied to any race/gender.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 03:06 PM
I just had to make one for each officer type (tac/sci/eng) then i was able to load it for all the future ones i made.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 04:07 PM
I tried that but it loaded the whole character configuration, race, bust size, the lot...

I just want uniform and thats it..

Mebbe I am missing something..
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 12:17 AM
I gave up on and just used a uniform preset, 5 to be exact. Looks good on my all female bridge crew... I just adjust the boots to leather option 2( the knee pad sticking outward)
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 01:06 AM
I like my ship to be crewed by the Quadruple Mint Gum Quadruplets....doesn't everyone?
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 03:04 AM
I agree OP. It seems like it saves the uniform specifically by race/gender. It would be nice if there was a way around this for just the uniform... it would make that a lot quicker/easier.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 04:04 AM
When I finished my tutorial and had picked up my first boff to customize his looks there was a "default" button on his "uniform screen" which gave him the same uniform I have. I just had to adjust the colours (blue for science).
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 04:07 AM
I agree. there needs to be a outfit like me button.

I dont want to change their body, face, etc... i like a little randomness there but as far as uniform goes I have to spend time picking colors and uniforms to match my captain. If they are my BOs there should be an outift button to speed up this process if I want their uniform and colors exactly like my captain
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKurj
I tried that but it loaded the whole character configuration, race, bust size, the lot...

I just want uniform and thats it..
Many folks have asked for this since Closed Beta.

It seems there needs to be a new button to allow this, because the current one just does what the OP states. There can be uses for that button, but I also feel there are more uses for a button that saves uniforms styles, with possible matching colors of the saved uniform, that you can, of course, switch out to your tastes.

Keep asking for it.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syt View Post
When I finished my tutorial and had picked up my first boff to customize his looks there was a "default" button on his "uniform screen" which gave him the same uniform I have. I just had to adjust the colours (blue for science).
The default button does that? I've never tried that. Thanks!