Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2010, 04:21 AM
pretty lame tbh.. it should just stay in your inventory and once you "use" it, it stays active all the time
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-30-2010, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepidox View Post
pretty lame tbh.. it should just stay in your inventory and once you "use" it, it stays active all the time
It should just be a power that gets added to your list when you click the redeem button from the c-store. Then when ever you activate it, it spawns a little shuttle that flys next to your ship. I still have no idea why the hell they would program it to disappear as soon as combat started.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-30-2010, 05:09 AM
Disappearing during combat actually makes sense. A shuttle would dock in that situation and not stay exposed if at all possible.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-30-2010, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espadonia
Disappearing during combat actually makes sense. A shuttle would dock in that situation and not stay exposed if at all possible.
Yes all the above reasons make sense if it was a real shuttle, but its just a silly pet that is their for no other reason then to make your ship look cool and different then the rest of the peoples ships. Its a little hard to show it off when practically every dam thing you do makes it disappear.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-30-2010, 06:00 AM
I could only claim it on my first character, when I try to claim it on alts I get "Unable to complete transaction (reason not specified)."