Lt. Commander
Ok im having login issues too but for some reason my password doesnt work, i got the game from steam, downloaded it from them during the night, got up this morning started it up, and when i put in password (as acct name already there) just keeps asking for acct name/password, have reset password twice and still no go, yes i did create an acct thats why acct name there and have password (which i think i should be able to change to something i can remember better) but still no dice

anyone know how to fix this minor glitch?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 06:03 AM
i have the same problem, do you also get contact billing support message in the left bottum.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMusicX View Post
i have the same problem, do you also get contact billing support message in the left bottum.

no, it just acts like either i didnt setup an acct or im typing in the wrong password..it wipes the space where i type the password and says invalid username or password...so infuriating..and of course i cannot contact them by phone cause they dont work weekends

ok, got in..apparently launcher doesnt like cut and paste so i have to remember to type in the password manually, anyone know if you can change the password anywhere???