Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 name of console?
01-30-2010, 07:36 AM
hello all

im a engineer flying cruisers, i tried it out in beta and loved it so gonna make it my main toon.i did a lot of reading on these forums bout gearing/speccing etc and i noticed that ppl went on about a certain console that helped when firing more than 2 beam weapons cos of power drop and they helped with power flow to systems and making switching power setting better cos they speeded it up.
Simple question...what are they called again ingame?..i cant find out cos the forum got wiped and looking at the console vendor i cant see one that seem to suggest it does that.

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:37 PM.