Lt. Commander
# 21
01-30-2010, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moriarty70 View Post
Let's say that someone, I'll go with Tuvok came back through a quantum transporter event. Ran into his Spock and mind melded with him, then went back. New Spock asked Spock classic what it's like back in his reality and Spock tells Spock what's going on and that's what we hear.

Sounds like the kind of plot that would work.
I love that, "Spock classic":p
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-30-2010, 10:38 AM
You guys are over thinking this. He's just narrating what he did and how we got to where we are... your trying to make it as if he is still in this universe, he's not, just narrating for us, like the opening of a movie, what events led up to where OUR story begins.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-30-2010, 10:38 AM
"Only one answer - Spock is God."

Lt. Commander
# 24
01-30-2010, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
How could Tuvok jump between alternative timelines like that? He would have to go back to the Prime timeline to wait for Spock to meet him, and then he would be stuck on the new alternative timeline.

Er... wait... no none of it makes any sense. lol
In one of the TNG episopdes Worf kept being transfered from timeline to timeline.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-30-2010, 10:40 AM
*Spoiler Alert*

Spock is the green Jesus.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-30-2010, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
With a guarentee to direct the next couple of movies?
Well, if STVI is any indication, i surely hope he gets a seat in the film's production!
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-30-2010, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjones76
*Spoiler Alert*

Spock is the green Jesus.
Carl Sagan would probably agree.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-30-2010, 10:47 AM
The whole thing was just weird if you ask me A Spock that is no longer around telling what happened after he went in to a different reality, Not using Kirks name just my Friend when he was referring to the Undiscovered Country, and the whole lack of passion when reading it. They should have just had Spock do the space the final frontier bit, show your Miranda zipping along like a TV series intro , then use the cut scene of the Kittomer being attacked like an episode prelude.

My god it would have been so much better and so much simpler, I have to wonder what goes through developerís heads sometimes.
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-30-2010, 10:48 AM
I think that they are supposed to be his old personal logs or something like that... from before he disappeared. Not sure how well those would work timeline wise though.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-30-2010, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by storm_dragon View Post
The whole thing was just weird if you ask me A Spock that is no longer around telling what happened after he went in to a different reality, Not using Kirks name just my Friend when he was referring to the Undiscovered Country, and the whole lack of passion when reading it. They should have just had Spock do the space the final frontier bit, show your Miranda zipping along like a TV series intro , the use the cut scene of the Kittomer being attacked like an episode prelude.

My god it would have been so much better and so much simpler, I have to wonder what goes through developerís heads sometimes.
Fans would be happy with the sound of Nimoy eating a fried egg sandwich while singing "If I had a Hammer." It gives us goosebumps.