Lt. Commander
# 1 Joined Trill Carryover?
01-30-2010, 11:15 AM
I have seen a lot of feedback from players (myself included) who are upset that Joined Trill was not available for Early-Start. The Question I am asking is whether it would be possible to give us the chance to carry over our already created Trill characters to Joined Trill after the launch. I don't know how difficult it would be to do this, but if all it means is adding an extra trait, then I would be happy if this was an option.

Thanks to the community (and hopefully devs :p for listening). What does everyone think?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiishi View Post
I have seen a lot of feedback from players (myself included) who are upset that Joined Trill was not available for Early-Start. The Question I am asking is whether it would be possible to give us the chance to carry over our already created Trill characters to Joined Trill after the launch. I don't know how difficult it would be to do this, but if all it means is adding an extra trait, then I would be happy if this was an option.

Thanks to the community (and hopefully devs :p for listening). What does everyone think?
The reason yours and everyone else's pre order stuff is not allowed in headstart is because cryptic needs proof you have actually bought the game and not just got a free beta key which allowed you a free download and access to headstart, it was very clear when i purchased game and also from comments written by cryptic that this was going to be the case.

TBH noone had to use head start anyone who didnt like the idea of not having there preorder stuff, They could always have waited untill official launch day and entered there retail key when rec'd and started playing with all your bonus's from then.

I havent got my borg BOF yet but i am not complaining as i knew this was going to happen. Although i do like my Borg captain
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiishi View Post

I'm pretty sure we have had an answer on this (you might want to check the FAQ) and it was 'No'. It's a shame I know - I went for the one with the Joined Trill option too - but pre-order stuff doesn't appear on our accounts until the launch.