Lt. Commander
Over two days ago BUT "My Account" only shows pre-order and del taco activated. Three long distance phone calls with well over an hour total time with no answer and 2 emails to billing with yet again no reply what so ever except the automated fluff response.

Any suggestions to get these tools to reply or help with the situation other then pulling the plug and moving on?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 03:51 PM
Go to DEV TRACKER... a thread by Rekhan, click on it, click over his name, click, and select send a PM. He can assist.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creovex View Post
Go to DEV TRACKER... a thread by Rekhan, click on it, click over his name, click, and select send a PM. He can assist.
Thank you kindly, i shall give that a try.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 04:56 AM
I've been having the same problem - I've opened several tickets and sent a couple emails as well, and finally heard back on one yesterday.

I'll try PMing this Rekhan fellow.

Thank you so much.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar View Post
Over two days ago BUT "My Account" only shows pre-order and del taco activated. Three long distance phone calls with well over an hour total time with no answer and 2 emails to billing with yet again no reply what so ever except the automated fluff response.

Any suggestions to get these tools to reply or help with the situation other then pulling the plug and moving on?
Actually he can't assist other than sending you to Billing Support. He's a dev, not a CSR. He sent out a Tweet about this several hours ago.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 05:04 AM
Well. Never mind then. I'll continue on my current track with the tickets and e-mails and whatnots then.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tieko View Post
Actually he can't assist other than sending you to Billing Support. He's a dev, not a CSR. He sent out a Tweet about this several hours ago.

Well that's even worse, billing support is without a doubt the poorest excuse for support i've ever come across to date. Like i've said i made 3 calls and sent 2 emails, these people won't even acknowledge you meanwhile they have my money. The PM i sent to DEV and ticket i can understand with the launch of early start but again not a peep to say we can't help you or whatever on the matter at this time, which would go a long way rather then continuing to feel like your being ignored.

I feel i've gone above and beyond enough effort to try and get this sorted while so far no effort what so ever has been shown from Cryptic. The game itself with broken quests, rubber banding and dc's etc etc should be to a degree expected and i'm fine with that and was still willing to support it, but the customer service or lack thereof sadly has ruined my brief experience with this company to the point that i'm left no choice but to dispute the transactions with Paypal against Cryptic and Atari.

Hopefully the folks at REAKKTOR can get http://www.blackprophecy.com/ going soon and show some interest to there customers.