Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2010, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawkorrr View Post
Fleet permissions:
- I still cannot change permission for the ranks for people in the fleet. When I set permissions to a rank, every single rank change instead of that one rank..
Actually it's just a display bug .. it does work can permissions can be set.

Select the rank level to modify, click another tab in fleet window, go back to 'settings' .. correct permissions will be displayed for that rank now.. do this every time you select a new rank (go to another tab, and then work)

there's a dev post somewhere about it.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-30-2010, 12:09 PM
Those features will be available shortly from your friendly c-store. Please come again.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-30-2010, 12:12 PM
A fleet with 2, I don't think so. If your not at a point where you have more than enough players to create a fleet right now then you shouldnt be creating one I say
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-30-2010, 12:17 PM
My vote is NO for the Skill Cap
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-30-2010, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Jones

Select the rank level to modify, click another tab in fleet window, go back to 'settings' .. correct permissions will be displayed for that rank now.. do this every time you select a new rank (go to another tab, and then work)

Hmmm.... sounds like a kludge. And I can't find a Dev post about it. Still needs to be fixed though.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-30-2010, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Jones

Thank you for the information, I will test it out ... when servers are up hehe
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-30-2010, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannyone View Post
Hmmm.... sounds like a kludge. And I can't find a Dev post about it. Still needs to be fixed though.
it's not a kludge, it's a display bug, and that is the current known workaround .. it is 100% confirmed working.. sorry you can't find the dev post but it's out there.

anyways, have no doubts this will be fixed sooner rather than later.. best way to make sure it happens 'sooner' is to file a bug report in game, as issue fix priority is likely determined by how many reports against a certain bug are filed..
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-30-2010, 04:48 PM
I fixed it ... though I had to use the strat the other guy told me >< still needs to be fixed.