Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
So am I!

I'm in the market for a Role-Playing Fleet that is going to aggressively attack the content and group up to do missions. Anyone up for it? If no one has one started, then I will start one, if I can find some cofounders. Let's put the ROLE-PLAYING back into MMORPG.

I had a couple of bites before they wiped the forums. Anyone still interested/looking?

Looking for primarily people available on the weekends, but I also can play Monday through Friday evenings.

Ultimate format that I'm looking for is a role-playing group that...

+ meets consistently, usually on the weekend, but also on weekdays
+ role-plays in canon friendly Trek
+ actually gets out and does things, not just sits around in Starbase talking

I don't want to get too formalized with "details" until I have someone to bounce ideas off of.

Anyone interested?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 01:35 PM
Hi Kura,

I lead the 1st Fist of Light, we're a dedicated RP guild, we do everything, including PvP and crafting. We're also planning on making a Klingon group too for alts. We've been together over 9 years now, 10 come February, adnd we're not an old boys club. We're all very down to earth and friendly.

Here is a thread I made that will give you more information about us. I would have PM'ed you but sadly the PM system is down with the server LOL.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88461

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal_Valor View Post
Hi Kura,

I lead the 1st Fist of Light, we're a dedicated RP guild, we do everything, including PvP and crafting. We're also planning on making a Klingon group too for alts. We've been together over 9 years now, 10 come February, adnd we're not an old boys club. We're all very down to earth and friendly.

Here is a thread I made that will give you more information about us. I would have PM'ed you but sadly the PM system is down with the server LOL.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88461

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Sounds good to me! I'll check you out.