Lt. Commander
Gettings,
We are "The Black Sheep" we serve as a Starfleet Rapid Response Team (Fleet), were special forces units considered to be the best the Federation had to offer.

The Rapid Response Team (Fleet) had a range of functions. During peacetime they were involved in search and rescues, counter-terrorism, disaster relief and special law enforcement. During times of conflict they were tasked with missions behind enemy lines such as reconnaissance, sabotage and deception missions.

During war a Rapid Response Team (Fleet) was roughly equivalent to a platoon in terms of size. A lieutenant usually commanded a team, with around half the members fully trained ensigns and the rest made up of enlisted personnel with years of experience. During peacetime the teams had a different organisation.

On stardate 51614.7, Rapid Response Team 23 under the command of Lieutenant Nosar Drin were involved in the successful Sabotage of Vuldok Nor during the Dominion War.

Lieutenant Page was poached from the Rapid Response Teams by Special Operations Command around mid-2374.

Commander Susan Core mistook the Starfleet Marine Corps' Mobile Response Force for the Rapid Response Team.

.....Real life info.....
We are a small group all of us live in the Central Time Zone. Most of us have belonged to or still do belong to SFI (starfleet international), UFP (united federated planets), etc... We are just in the game to have fun. We have a private Vent server for members. Most of us are on as often as the real world lets us. If you are interested in getting in on the ground floor of this new Fleet drop me a line, on here or in game to one of the follwing people... Cirrus@limeydragon or thantas@ricepa
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 12:58 PM
Ricepa is reporting for duty.

Just because we are from the CST, doesn't mean that you aren't welcome. Stop by and talk to us,

Thantas Ricepa
Black Sheep Squadron
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 08:26 PM
We just keep adding people to the fleet.. Some come join our Fleet. All of us so far are in the Central Time Frame. But do not let that stop you from joining us.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 10:50 PM
hey there, i'd like to be a part of your fleet. And here, because i'm partially bored: A signature for your fleet (Should you choose to accept it)

http://img37.imagefra.me/img/img37/2...tm_f67752b.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 12:16 AM
yeah don't let the CST thing stop you. I won't be on until next week at the earliest.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 09:25 AM
I'll be on later tonight and will try and add you then. Also, you might look me up in the game.

Thantas Ricepa@ricepa

Remember, if you know someone that is looking for a home, send them our way.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 10:09 AM
Hi all. I have afew questions.. Does anyone care about rank and structure.. If so what do you want..

I will be honest the only thing I worry about is the fleet bank.. I do not want someone to join the flee then clean our bank out then drop the fleet. So that is the one thing that i will be watching and probably restricting.. Now i do know that we can set max Energy amounts that people can take out. I may use that later on once i get a better feel for the items pricing. So until then if you need anything from the bank and it wont let you get it, grab me or any senior officer in game and we can get it for you... Of course if you do not like this idea or have an alternative to this idea let me know, i'm open to new things..

To figure out who is a senior officer, click the the Triangle on you mini map HUD, then choose fleet.. The members tab will show you who is online and what rank they are..
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 02:40 PM
The vent information has been posted to teh message of the day. I think the in game formatting for how the message of the day shows on screen is weird, but it looks good in the chat window.?

As for vent usage, it's optional. I prefer it mainly because i type faster the my brain process's so i have lots of spellign issues.. he he..:p
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-01-2010, 03:51 PM
And he means A LOT of spelling issues.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-01-2010, 07:18 PM
is there a black sheep forum?