Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingon Faction
01-30-2010, 01:44 PM
Ok, As well have, I am part of the federation, but I wonder how can someone be a klingon.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 01:44 PM
When you level a Fed char to lvl 6 or complete the quest Stop the Signal, you can then create a Klingon char.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 01:45 PM
After you get to a certain level with you're first Federation character you can make a Klingon character.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunksmad View Post
Ok, As well have, I am part of the federation, but I wonder how can someone be a klingon.
Kapla !

You 're born klingon. No other way.

Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 01:48 PM
Quote:
If your question is "How do I make a character in the Klingon Empire", get to level 6 and that unlocks a slot to make one.

If your question is "How do I make a Klingon PC who is in the Federation" at the moment you can't make an actual Klingon-race character. My understanding is that it was going to happen but apparently has not happened yet. You *can* make a character that looks identical to a Klingon under the "Alien" race. The best substitutions for the Klingon racial powers that I've seen so far are Physically Strong (in place of Warrior) and Sturdy (in place of Honorable). Probably not quite as good on balance, but at least similar.

I do hope Cryptic allows for actual Klingon PC's in the Fed soon. After all I've seen enough of Klingon NPC's walking around who are wearing Federation uniforms, and are obviously members.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NahK
If your question is "How do I make a character in the Klingon Empire", get to level 6 and that unlocks a slot to make one.

If your question is "How do I make a Klingon PC who is in the Federation" at the moment you can't make an actual Klingon-race character. My understanding is that it was going to happen but apparently has not happened yet. You *can* make a character that looks identical to a Klingon under the "Alien" race. The best substitutions for the Klingon racial powers that I've seen so far are Physically Strong (in place of Warrior) and Stubborn (in place of Honorable). Probably not quite as good on balance, but at least similar.

I do hope Cryptic allows for actual Klingon PC's in the Fed soon. After all I've seen enough of Klingon NPC's walking around who are wearing Federation uniforms, and are obviously members.
Ah, I see. thank you. and all of you as well.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Ah, I see. thank you. and all of you as well.
Oh, and I meant Sturdy, not Stubborn, for the second trait.