Lt. Commander
# 11
01-29-2010, 07:48 PM
Tbh I would not know what I was joining.

Normally a post would give some idea what the guild is but this seems to be what the ranks are and who holds them.

I do wish you guys the best of luck though,I would imagine you have been together for sometime.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-29-2010, 07:55 PM
If you want to know what we are about, you could check our website
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-29-2010, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinhealer
Tbh I would not know what I was joining.

Normally a post would give some idea what the guild is but this seems to be what the ranks are and who holds them.

I do wish you guys the best of luck though,I would imagine you have been together for sometime.
well if u must know, we were founded in September of last year. in the old sto forums, we had our little description there, but i guess our FA forgot to add it. ill have to dig that up.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-29-2010, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by armycadets View Post
If you want to know what we are about, you could check our website
Ok thanks,

Would have been nicer that you posted in this recruitment thread about your fleet and not who holds what ranks.

Then again don't mind me,it is late and still searching for an EU fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-29-2010, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkikij View Post
well if u must know.
Come on mate,this is for recruitment I think I or indeed anyone has the right to know.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-29-2010, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinhealer
Come on mate,this is for recruitment I think I or indeed anyone has the right to know.
its not so much a recruitment thread as it is a general info thread. we dont have one strict place for recruitment, and when we do direct ppl somewhere, its to our site. i think that has a bit of good info., dont u?
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-30-2010, 03:27 AM
UBF's 20th MACO Corps is looking for good officers, Company level Command is open to anyone that applies and wishes for combat, also looking for a Combat Commander to lead the Force Recon unit of Easy Company, higher level positions are open as well, all you need to do is ask once you download teamspeak, and type in UnitedBritFleet.com, port 9988,look for Gen Pasternak

We are the ground forces of the fleet if you want to do combat and ground PvP this is your unit, we have Company level command positions open which are a lot of responsibility, so if you want it contact me

General Pasternak
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-30-2010, 07:44 AM
quick saturday morning bump!
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-30-2010, 12:56 PM
UBF recruiting for good officers!!!!!!! if you are interested in joining the ranks of a great fun fleet with great people to help you through the game and make the game even more interesting contact us now.

Fleet Website:
http://www.unitedbritfleet.com/
TeamSpeak 3 Download link
http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
TS3 Address:unitedbritfleet.com, Port:9988
Lt. Commander
# 20 Exploration Fleet recruitment
01-30-2010, 01:02 PM
Living on the edge of known space, there are a few of the select. We truly bold go where others are scared to tread. The information gathered by the Exploration division aids the entire fleet in set-up and deployment of large scale missions and raids. We often operate alone and far from reinforcements. A strong crew and ship is desirable.

To risk one's life in the further exploration of the galaxy is the most noble sacrifice a fleet officer can make.

For further information please PM me!
OR
Visit unitedbritfleet.com

Shamelessly copy and pasted from above