Lt. Commander
# 11
01-30-2010, 12:58 PM
Why would they even consider sending out a release version with all of the broken quests... I wish they would of just disabled the quests until they are fixed... Many of the same ones that were broken in beta are still broken...
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-30-2010, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anev
Special moments indeed! So special we get these unique moments to take a bathroom break.
Peeeeeeeeee Peeeeeeeeee Break!
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-30-2010, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paynegiver1
Why would they even consider sending out a release version with all of the broken quests... I wish they would of just disabled the quests until they are fixed... Many of the same ones that were broken in beta are still broken...
Which are? I'd like to avoid them if they're broken. So far, I haven't had an issue but I started playing last night. In beta I only had one issue when it came to missions. It took five attempts to figure out I had to beat that dang ferengi IN THE ROOM he was hiding in.
Lt. Commander
# 14 Hey Paynegiver...
01-30-2010, 01:03 PM
As tempting as it is to fly around in space with nothing to do but look at you, I would rather just deal with the quirky and buggy quests and thank the Great I Am when I'm able to actually able to complete one, thus moving closer to the ever so impressive Cruiser... So I can go down the 'vard in style and grace... and pick up hot green chicks...
Lt. Commander
# 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encima View Post
Yea dude, you're not the only one grinding postcount.
I'm grinding the forums now! This is the best xp ever!
Lt. Commander
# 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorX View Post
Which are? I'd like to avoid them if they're broken. So far, I haven't had an issue but I started playing last night. In beta I only had one issue when it came to missions. It took five attempts to figure out I had to beat that dang ferengi IN THE ROOM he was hiding in.
The PVP one, that you have to win a resource battle, Patrol the Orion Sector (Many times you complete Kinjer and Una and do not get credit). Starbase 24 mission not giving the reward sometimes after you select it. These are just some of the ones that I can recall not being in game and looking at the list.