Captain
I know I had the level III Beam at Will: Fire Control III in the Bridge Officers Training and yes I have gone to either ESD or KDF and Rom Toons they don't show the option anymore. Like it's gone. If I wanted to add Torpedo: High Yield III I can only add Torpedo: High Yield II. So where did the III go?

Tactical Stations 3rd slot not giving me the options to add level III nor do I have any choices except for Cannon and Mines along with the Attack Patterns XX.

Has anyone else notice this issue or can it be fixed? Thanks in advance.
Time will only tell!
Captain
# 2
07-06-2014, 04:18 AM
Fire At Will 3 and High Yield 3 can only be trained by Tactical Captains.
Constant exposure to the same opinions leads to continual reinforcement of ideas until eventually, any challenge, no matter what form it takes, is going to be met with a disproportionate sense of outrage. Room for reasoned discussion can no longer occur.

Captain
# 3
07-06-2014, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baelogventure View Post
Fire At Will 3 and High Yield 3 can only be trained by Tactical Captains.
My KDF is a Tactical and the option is not there for me to change the Beam Fire at Will III to Torpedo High Yield III like it gone for that option. Not there. But I have Fire At Will III for the Beam, but even though I have from the very first time adding it to one of the BOF, I don't see anymore Level III options just level II. Just odd issue.
Time will only tell!

Last edited by coolheadal; 07-06-2014 at 08:40 AM.
Captain
# 4
07-06-2014, 09:09 AM
Go to a boff and go to train, the. You can train your captain skills. If you just go to a boff trainer, you only see what they can train
Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
Captain
# 5
07-06-2014, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahminus View Post
Go to a boff and go to train, the. You can train your captain skills. If you just go to a boff trainer, you only see what they can train
Thanks again it's worked! I've been using home world or ESD or ROM train bridge officers all this time. Odd that feature isn't available there for level III. I'll repeat this process for Fed and Rom Toons.
Time will only tell!