Lt. Commander
# 31
01-30-2010, 01:01 PM
Well i guess i shouldnt be surprised after all we are talking cryptic here, did the same thing in champions headstart.

So far today for uk time the server has been down from 10am to 1pm and is down once again now, to me this sucks rather alot for a so called headstart.....and i have to say once again during prime time uk playtime.

Before you all star going on about "mmo servers do go down" yes i know this however i don feel im geting much of a headstart here , i like he game so again dont tell me to go and play something different this is a complant about the service i am getting not the game
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-30-2010, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongooser View Post
You missed the point...

1. They have other MMO's...
2. The servers were already down earlier today...
3. They "said" they were getting more servers...
4. I could continue...

The point is that these problems were SUPPOSED to be fixed in CB/OB, not in retail. While you may accept this getting rammed down your throat,(It has happened in the past, so it is ok for it to happen now) I do not.

P.S. And I never played an MMO before, then I guess my account here must be fake:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ar/account.jpg

And the 1.2 million views and 1500+ replies to the thread on the WOW forums is also fake... Yes child I am a total noob to MMO's, although I was paid to play them for years...

P.P.S. I also still have the WOW account child, if you can get enough money from mommy mabye I would sell? It was the first account to cap all classes in WOW on a PvP server including a Pally on another server. I have been offered quite a bit for it child, but I have been saving it all these years just for you...

1) Like I said earlier , if you believe that just because a company has launched a similar product before, that their latest product will be bug free at launch without ANY problems what so ever. Go and have a talk to Bill Gates. You do know who he is don't you? Or are you too young to actually be working as an adult?

2) So what if the server went down earlier? The servers will probably go down again before launch. And possibly a few times AFTER launch too. The same still applies. Cryptic want to get rid of these issues just as much as we do. But stamping your feet , making empty threats and generally acting like a child aint going to make them fix it any sooner.

3) Getting more servers may not actually have anything to do with the problem. Throwing more servers at it won't necessarily solve the issue.

4) You could, but you obviously have little experience in this matter. So I wouldn't suggest you continue.

Saying "this is unacceptable" doesn't actually help matters, its like stamping your feet. Do you expect them to wave a magic wand? If they could foresee the issue, then it wouldn't have occurred. **** happens.

P.P.S. Lol. Ok, now my sides are hurting for laughing so hard. Now I KNOW you're not an adult with this aggressive epeen stroking attitude. Personally, I couldn't care less if you single handely took down the Lich King (its interesting to note that your highest level character is 60 on that image lol). Is you're little childish attempt to flex your epeen muscles relevant to this discussion? Nope. Seriously. you're using this as validation for your argument? You might as well say "yeah? well my dad's bigger than your dad!" Seriously though, for the sake of your gene pool. Grow up.

They say patience is a virtue. Which is obviously lost on some people.
So go ahead sport, keep stamping your feet and screaming at the world. Because quite frankly, it doesn't care. ROFL.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-30-2010, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarka View Post
It sucks for the servers to go down, that is true. But posting a rant on the forums about something (which incidentally I dont think YOUR post is), does not help matters. Keeping a cool head is usually the best way to deal with issues.

The servers will be back soon enough. These are teething problems. All product launches have these. MMO's are no different to any other product in that respect.

I posted as I had nothing else to do apart from vent my frustration, after looking at the TV listing I am stuck with another CSI miami as the best viewing........Also I think you are more of a Klingon player?
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-30-2010, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistriff View Post
I posted as I had nothing else to do apart from vent my frustration, after looking at the TV listing I am stuck with another CSI miami as the best viewing........Also I think you are more of a Klingon player?
Actually I have yet to roll a Kilngon. Too busy with my Fed atm.
Lt. Commander
# 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddah7118
And trolling the forums is fail.
Pot, meet kettle. And, for the record, being an idiot teenager is fail. Unfortunately for us, there's nothing we can do about you except wait for you to grow out of it.

Did we have to pay in advance? Yes. has the money already been taken out of my account to pay for:

1 The Collector's Edition? YES
2 The Pre-Order? YES
3 The Life Time Membership? YES

Are you an ignorant little troll? YES.

Oh, sorry, I got carried away answering my questions. We're paying customers now. Part of the benefit of being a paying customer was this head start. Cryptic is now failing to deliver on AN ADVERTISED BENEFIT of PAYING IN ADVANCE. This is a breach of contract.
Lt. Commander
# 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongooser View Post
I am stuck, like my entire fleet is stuck, at the retrieving character screen. So all you fanboi's what do you say now? Devs don't even post, you said you were getting more servers, updating equipment, optimizing, etc... Bottom line is simple: I PAID, I CANNOT play...
You are new to MMO launches aren't you?

It's so cute!
Lt. Commander
# 37
01-30-2010, 01:09 PM
Bleh! I'm really not happy with sitting here trying to log in with NO information from Cryptic...
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-30-2010, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFade
You are new to MMO launches aren't you?

It's so cute!
It's not even launches, MMO's in general.

lmao, console kiddies. They're everywhere around here.
Lt. Commander
# 39
01-30-2010, 01:11 PM
Cryptic! Don't look now but your server is down! How embarrassing!
Lt. Commander
# 40
01-30-2010, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurataigiere
Bleh! I'm really not happy with sitting here trying to log in with NO information from Cryptic...
The Launcher has some info for you