Lt. Commander
I Pre-ordered from Amazon.com yesterday since I finally got the sufficient funds to buy the Lifetime Subscription and the game. Even after contacting support at Amazon, they emailed me with a response " I will get back to you with an answer within 1-2 Business Days." which is too long.
I emailed and also made a ticket for Cryptic Support, although I probably won't get a response on those either until it's too late.

Can anyone give me any suggestions with this? I want to buy a Lifetime Sub before it's too late, and I want to get some play time in for the Headstart weekend.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 01:02 PM
I also am still waiting for my amazon pre-order key. Amazon says I need to wait for the game box to arrive... thats bull!

Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 01:07 PM
i pre-ordered from amazon shortly after they had started mailing keys out... and it still took them 4 days to get me my pre-order / beta key
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 01:12 PM
Donno how the other companies work but my beta key turned out to also be the headstart key.. I wassent told about that..
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 01:12 PM
I switched from Gamestop to Amazon because of pre-order item and it was 2 days before head-start start so I had to contact Amazon to make sure I get my key before headstart. CS person made sure that I will get my key morning of headstart and that is what happened, I got email with key 4h before head start. THey have 48h policy for game and alot of time they base that for release and not head start just let them know you need your key atm and you will have it in few minutes.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 02:13 PM
i had same problem, spoke to them, their beta/headstart key offer eneded on the 7th of jan (if i remember right) if you ordered after this date you have to wait for the box. even so their pre order link remained on cryptic site until a couple of days ago.

if u still want headstart cancel amazon order and try one of the other offers, make sure you read the terms and conditions where it will tell you if headstart is still being offered