Lt. Commander
Ok guys, who thought it was a good idea to name the woman Jenna? Really? Did you think there wouldn't be tons of Beavis and Butthead like giggling over bringing "Jenna" our "biological sample" and depositing it in her "recepticle?" You all know what I'm talking about. I'd bet dollars to doughnuts you guys did it intentionally for some giggles. If not, I'm sure someone in your office knows who Jenna Jameson is because the toon you make your deposit with is blond and well built after all. The toon isn't a dead ringer for the real Ms. Jameson, but close enough to spur plenty kidding around, even from me.

Come on Cryptic, make it a dude and some cool rocks we're bringing him. Otherwise I don't think I"ll be able to stop telling her that I'm just coming in from a long haul from space and I've saved up a really big biological sample for her.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 12:51 PM
The biological sample is an egg, as a female doesn't she already have some? Talk about a gutter mind.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 12:52 PM
Well, maybe her eggs were spoiled.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyhawk21 View Post
The biological sample is an egg, as a female doesn't she already have some? Talk about a gutter mind.
True, but it shows up as Biological Sample in your inventory.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 01:22 PM
no offense man but if you giggle every time you encounter a woman named Jenna I'd say the problems on your end
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianDavion View Post
no offense man but if you giggle every time you encounter a woman named Jenna I'd say the problems on your end
It's not just her name, it how she looks, and what the mission is that makes me giggle. My real point is, it's not just me that's picked up on this, and it's a simple fix to make it "right." Now if Cryptic doesn't mind if folks joke around about it in game, then I'm not going to complain much. But I better not get banned for doing it because it's very obvious to me that this was planned. Someone at Cryptic made this whole set up because they know/like/whatever Jenna Jameson.

If Cryptic really doesn't care, then please add a smoking area next to Ms. Jameson so I can relax after making my deposits.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 01:33 PM
How on earth do you complete that quest , says deposit sample ( or something ) then talk to that Commander at sol.

who do i give sample too ?..jenna has no responses ( unless it's bugged for me ).
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 01:35 PM
...and your name is shooterguy?
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerdoom
How on earth do you complete that quest , says deposit sample ( or something ) then talk to that Commander at sol.

who do i give sample too ?..jenna has no responses ( unless it's bugged for me ).
Give it to the Console right behind her (should be flashing)
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillysan
...and your name is shooterguy?

Finally, a post to make me laugh out loud!