Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Builds, Powers, and Game Mechanics
Login

Lt. Commander
Is it just me or do the female BOs in the game look just dreadfully tired, even with their make up on? They all seem to have bags under their eyes and their make up looks terrible in my opinion.

I'd like to see more facial options for complexion and make up than what we've got so far. I may be a guy, but I like making my BOs beautiful, voluptuous, talented women. I take pride in the fact that they are all hot and very effective at both space and ground combat. I just wish they didn't look so tired and had more make up choices than just two! And those two make up choices look horrible in my opinion.

Oh yes, and hair. Come on guys, let's get some more long hair available to pick. There's tons of G.I. Jane hair availabe and tons of stupid looking hair, but only one "long" Joleen Blaylock looking style. I'm a long hair guy. Let's have some waist length hair with some bounce and body to it. That would be fun. Not particle in combat or the engine room, but hey, it's still a game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 01:48 PM
the women in the STO universe looks tired cause they always have to pick up after the guys...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 01:52 PM
I do find it odd there's only one style of long hair, ironically called "long".

Wouldn't mind some facial expressions either.
Would it kill that Vulcan tactical officer to smile? /joke

But really, I'd like some facial expressions such as smiling or smirking instead of the blank commanding stare. I consider myself a friendly person, but then my officer walks up to people and is like HI, I AM SERIOUS MCSERIOUSON, GIVE ME A GOOD DEAL ON THAT WEAPON OR I'LL SHOOT YOU *evil stare*. Besides, a smiling, happy borg with a giant protruding implant would be hilarious.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizonar
I do find it odd there's only one style of long hair, ironically called "long".

Wouldn't mind some facial expressions either.
Would it kill that Vulcan tactical officer to smile? /joke

But really, I'd like some facial expressions such as smiling or smirking instead of the blank commanding stare. I consider myself a friendly person, but then my officer walks up to people and is like HI, I AM SERIOUS MCSERIOUSON, GIVE ME A GOOD DEAL ON THAT WEAPON OR I'LL SHOOT YOU *evil stare*. Besides, a smiling, happy borg with a giant protruding implant would be hilarious.
The feminine and seductive stances look stupid to me too. I'll vote for more facial expressions.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasn View Post
the women in the STO universe looks tired cause they always have to pick up after the guys...
/emote rimshot Good one! LOL!
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooterguy View Post
Is it just me or do the female BOs in the game look just dreadfully tired, even with their make up on? They all seem to have bags under their eyes and their make up looks terrible in my opinion.

I'd like to see more facial options for complexion and make up than what we've got so far. I may be a guy, but I like making my BOs beautiful, voluptuous, talented women. I take pride in the fact that they are all hot and very effective at both space and ground combat. I just wish they didn't look so tired and had more make up choices than just two! And those two make up choices look horrible in my opinion.

Oh yes, and hair. Come on guys, let's get some more long hair available to pick. There's tons of G.I. Jane hair availabe and tons of stupid looking hair, but only one "long" Joleen Blaylock looking style. I'm a long hair guy. Let's have some waist length hair with some bounce and body to it. That would be fun. Not particle in combat or the engine room, but hey, it's still a game.
erhm yeh.. dont forget about the 'Risa Uniform' Option.