Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
36 people that went out of their way to complain to the BBB about cryptic and only 1 got an acceptable response. If they aren't going to respond to complaints that give them a grade of "F" by the BBB in their home location, they certainly aren't going to listen to anyone complaining about them on this forum.

No sense in complaining. We either pay to play and put up with all the issues they still haven't fixed from the Beta or we don't. They don't care:

http://sanjose.bbb.org/Business-Repo...Studios-221613

This isn't based off of the 5 reviews, by the way. It's based off of 36 complaints, of which usually allow 1-2 months for a responnse to the BBB from Cryptic of an acceptable response.

I can tell you I would never, never let my company get an F in my community or not respond to complaints, especially as serious as the complaints are in the description from the BBB.

Again, either deal with it or don't pay to play. They don't listen.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-30-2010, 01:57 PM
Then why are you on here complaining?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-30-2010, 02:00 PM
Since they fixed the bugs that Beta Testers informed them of, they DO listen. They just ignore the ignorant rambling and crying of majority of people. Try to submit an Official Ticket to cryptic about your concerns.. AND BE POLITE AND MATURE. You may be surprise when you receive a response.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-30-2010, 02:00 PM
All this crap they say about good business practices seems to all fly out the window pretty quick, eh?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-30-2010, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyelusion View Post
36 people that went out of their way to complain to the BBB about cryptic and only 1 got an acceptable response. If they aren't going to respond to complaints that give them a grade of "F" by the BBB in their home location, they certainly aren't going to listen to anyone complaining about them on this forum.

No sense in complaining. We either pay to play and put up with all the issues they still haven't fixed from the Beta or we don't. They don't care:

http://sanjose.bbb.org/Business-Repo...Studios-221613

This isn't based off of the 5 reviews, by the way. It's based off of 36 complaints, of which usually allow 1-2 months for a responnse to the BBB from Cryptic of an acceptable response.

I can tell you I would never, never let my company get an F in my community or not respond to complaints, especially as serious as the complaints are in the description from the BBB.

Again, either deal with it or don't pay to play. They don't listen.
They don't listen to the BBB, no. Most companies don't. The BBB, more or less, is a figurehead organization that mom and pop companies use to slap "BBB Top Rated" stickers to their front doors to try and woo customers.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-30-2010, 02:03 PM
When this was posted by a troll I laughed because it was funny how many people got worked up over it.
But this is getting old really.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-30-2010, 02:03 PM
look at my sig, the part with the link and youll understand WHY they dont talk to us more
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-30-2010, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddah7118
look at my sig, the part with the link and youll understand WHY they dont talk to us more
*blink, blink* ...yeah, that would explain why the devs would stay away from this hellhole of a forum... wow.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-30-2010, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyelusion View Post
I can tell you I would never, never let my company get an F in my community or not respond to complaints, especially as serious as the complaints are in the description from the BBB.
Of course, your company gets to conveniently remain anonymous, so you can claim whatever you want without any data to corroborate it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-30-2010, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandarr_Maivia
Since they fixed the bugs that Beta Testers informed them of, they DO listen. They just ignore the ignorant rambling and crying of majority of people. Try to submit an Official Ticket to cryptic about your concerns.. AND BE POLITE AND MATURE. You may be surprise when you receive a response.
And what bugs might that be?? most of the ones i seen on OB are still here. and if you dont believe me ask the klingons about thier kit vendor or the many people trying to skill up and still getting an error..i could go on since i reported many more that are still here, but you get my point
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:37 PM.