Lt. Commander
# 1 Instance Selection
01-30-2010, 02:45 PM
Does anyone know how to get back the instance selector? I am not talking about changing the instance you are in by going the map. I am talking about the pop up that we had in beta that when you warp in or beam down it asks what instance do you want to join.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 02:46 PM
Press m
Theres abutton at th ebottom, you can also untick the auto decide button there. It says how many in each instance and lists if theres a friend or party member in there.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merivon View Post
Does anyone know how to get back the instance selector? I am not talking about changing the instance you are in by going the map. I am talking about the pop up that we had in beta that when you warp in or beam down it asks what instance do you want to join.
Quote:
Press m
Theres abutton at th ebottom, you can also untick the auto decide button there. It says how many in each instance and lists if theres a friend or party member in there
This /10charsss
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateReality
Press m
Theres abutton at th ebottom, you can also untick the auto decide button there. It says how many in each instance and lists if theres a friend or party member in there.
I did say not the one on the map. Just for S & G I checked there to see if there was an option to disable auto decide or whatever you want to call it but it is not there.