Lt. Commander
# 1 Stop the hate
01-30-2010, 02:37 PM
Lets give STO a chance they have to implement the launch of the game before they can do the perfection... Most MMOs start off horribly. This is at least playable.If u stop grinding in the deep space encounters and do the mission content it will be fun. I admit I troll but Im on troll strike for a month because when u start paying monthly fees then u can REALLLLY complain. Lets all just hold off because its not what the game is its what they are gonna do to make it better that im waiting for.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 02:40 PM
yrp rome wasent built in a day, but ofc alot of these little kids dont even know what rome was
"like wtf is a rome"
/whispers "Dude i think its a drink"
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 02:41 PM
And this is the biggest problem. You accept a crappy launch as "normal" so software companies keep launching a crappy product.
I've been shafted out of 50 bucks now I'm getting shafted out of the time I had set forth to play.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 02:42 PM
ahhh Cart is not MOving!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnholyDesire
Lets give STO a chance they have to implement the launch of the game before they can do the perfection... Most MMOs start off horribly. This is at least playable.If u stop grinding in the deep space encounters and do the mission content it will be fun. I admit I troll but Im on troll strike for a month because when u start paying monthly fees then u can REALLLLY complain. Lets all just hold off because its not what the game is its what they are gonna do to make it better that im waiting for.
Good Point, which is exactly why I will play my free month and if it is still not up to par I will quit and watch from a distance on how it progresses.
Lt. Commander
# 6
I wouldn't worry about it, the current state of the forums is no different than it is on any MMO launch, successful or not. The instant that the live version hits (as far as i'm concerned head start is live) people feel the need to air every little grievance in as nonconstructive a manner as they can muster. It's just par for the course with new games unfortunately.
Lt. Commander
# 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightspeedy2k
And this is the biggest problem. You accept a crappy launch as "normal" so software companies keep launching a crappy product.
I've been shafted out of 50 bucks now I'm getting shafted out of the time I had set forth to play.
BRAVO! Yes and this is exactly why companies keep reducing quality and shorting customers- make the same amount of money while offering less. And they will keep doing it until enough people take action and complain.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumbleskin View Post
yrp rome wasent built in a day
But it burned in one night.

*searching matchbox*
Lt. Commander
# 9
U know just let it go for a while.. Im just saying I want a star trek game its their turn to do it let them.. I didnt like deep space 9 when it came out now its my favorite Star trek show of all time .... DS9 started off BO RING..
Lt. Commander
# 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragerx
BRAVO! Yes and this is exactly why companies keep reducing quality and shorting customers- make the same amount of money while offering less. And they will keep doing it until enough people take action and complain.
Agree...but most people tend to not take action on their own.