Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Cryptic, these are the only 5 things you need to do to PvP to make it more balanced and fun, please take this advice.

1.) Fix spawns so you dont spawn in the middle of 5 klingons (or feds) and then get spawn camped

A.) Put an immunity timer on fresh spawns that prevents them from taking damage for 5-10 seconds or untill they fire or use an ability, Once they use an ability the immunity wears off and they can be attacked

2.) Put cool downs on the basic melee attack (#3 basic slot)

3.) Reduce the amount of kills needed to complete the match / OR increase the rewards to match the amount of kills.

4.) Male it so a game wont start with out 5 on each team.

5.) After being stunned, rooted, or knocked down, or held, add a 10-30 second buff to resistances of what ever happened to you, so that people cant stun lock you.

Anyone who agrees please /sign. this thread.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 03:44 AM
Regarding 1) I think all spawning players should be immune to damage for 5-10 seconds or until they fire at the enemy.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundredth View Post
Regarding 1) I think all spawning players should be immune to damage for 5-10 seconds or until they fire at the enemy.
I coulda swore they had something like that already, but if they dont yes thats a good idea, spawn protection for a few seconds or untill you fire.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 02:47 PM
Bump...

10char