01-30-2010, 02:44 PM
The tank driver thing would be neato though

Itd be a hell of a think to take moose hunting
Lt. Commander
# 82
01-30-2010, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullforged View Post
Eve has a ludicrous amount of instancing, every single system is separate, every roid field is separate and missions send you into a part of space you have to search for with probes, I don't see how you think that is any more open.
Actually the roid fields are all in the same system with the moons and various other items in each area. You just warp to them because they are very far but if you wanted to travel between them you can do it at normal speed. I think a single zone in eve is as big as the lot of STO zones put together and they look much better.
Lt. Commander
# 83
01-30-2010, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtw1n View Post
Actually the roid fields are all in the same system with the moons and various other items in each area. You just warp to them because they are very far but if you wanted to travel between them you can do it at normal speed. I think a single zone in eve is as big as the lot of STO zones put together and they look much better.
Yes, but hoe long has EVE been out?
How long did they have for R&D for that game?
Cause this game has yet TO launch, and what less than 2 years R&D, and youre trying to compare that to a game thats been out how long again?