Lt. Commander
# 21
01-30-2010, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beersmurff View Post
What's broken about the PvP vendors ?
The vendor isn't there; you have the icon to click on or hit F if you go near the personal equipment vendor, but it doesn't do anything.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-30-2010, 02:03 PM
This was one of the few OBVIOUS bugs I was expecting to be fixed by release. It's not that hard, the list of items is already made and was working on the home system before that open beta patch when they moved all the PvP badge vendors to Ganalda only.

This and the Alien Engineer Officer Candidates being the only thing given for Klingons, while Federation get a proper random draw for a candidate.

This isn't open beta anymore and I don't buy off on the headstart being a last minute test period ... next will be that the first few months of retail are beta too. Sorry but if we are now paying then things like this need fixing.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-30-2010, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStreak
This was one of the few OBVIOUS bugs I was expecting to be fixed by release. It's not that hard, the list of items is already made and was working on the home system before that open beta patch when they moved all the PvP badge vendors to Ganalda only.

This and the Alien Engineer Officer Candidates being the only thing given for Klingons, while Federation get a proper random draw for a candidate.

This isn't open beta anymore and I don't buy off on the headstart being a last minute test period ... next will be that the first few months of retail are beta too. Sorry but if we are now paying then things like this need fixing.
Yeah and given today's server down time one cannot help but wonder if Headstart should have been named "Open Beta II"
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-30-2010, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
Yeah and given today's server down time one cannot help but wonder if Headstart should have been named "Open Beta II"
OBIII starts on Tuesday.

The headstart build seems to have more bugs than the last OB build.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-30-2010, 02:48 PM
lol yeah... never expect a game maker to make a good game.... that's like expecting a doctor to do a good job of fixing you....

like expecting a auto garage to fix your auto problems....

Like expecting food and water to quench your thirst and hunger!

Seriously, a game makers main priority is to not make a fun game... it is to make an incomplete game and profit wherever they can!
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-30-2010, 02:49 PM
Name an MMO that was solid at launch?
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-30-2010, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojokujo
LOTRO, not my type of game but had a solid launch none the less.

I have to say that i'm surprised that cryptic launched with the Klingon faction as incomplete as it is. The broken Kit vendor is integral to the whole playstyle of the faction, it contains the abilities we use in half of the PvP and yet it's not working. The multitude of other things that are just so wrong or missing make the faction much less complete than most companies versions that get put on test server for the subscribers to beta test before expansions release.

Either Cryptic are plain incompetent or have balls genetically grafted on from a herd of Elephants. I'm hoping for the latter but only time will tell.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-30-2010, 02:54 PM
Quote:
CoH was in better shape at this point in 2004
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-30-2010, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Auto Assault
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-30-2010, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgelo View Post
Auto Assault
I blinked and missed the whole Auto Assault being a live game thing :p

Had fun in the pre-order open beta of it for all of a couple of hours though, before i cancelled.