Lt. Commander
# 21
01-30-2010, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamui View Post

Anyways, games always go down at release; some more then others.
I'll never figure out how that's a rational excuse. Why should I measure Cryptic's FAILURE on Blizzard's scale (or Sony's, or Mythic's, etc.)?

I forgot to feed my Dog for a day. But, it's OK because some owners miss 3-4 days.

I rolled through a stop sign and caused a car accident. It's OK. Plenty of people roll through stop signs.

I didn't wash my hands after I went to the bathroom. It's OK. Lot's of people leave poo on their fingers.

--Fox
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-30-2010, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolutelee View Post
Headstart means

•start: the advantage gained by beginning early (as in a race); "with an hour's start he will be hard to catch"

•Head Start a program of the United States Department of Health and Human Services that provides comprehensive education, health, nutrition, and parent involvement services to low-income children and their families.

•Head Start is an Australian television drama series that ran for forty episodes on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation in 2001.

•An advantage given (or taken), for example, prior to the beginning of a race; A factor conducive to superiority and success

•In the United States, a government funded preschool program for impoverished children

•The federal program that promotes the economic and social well-being of families and children from three to five years of age.

•Jewel of the Vile, Dock, Stocks and Barrel and End Game

Hope that clears it up for you.
OMG! Stop stop! Seriously I'm gonna die of laughter! :p:p
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-30-2010, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolutelee View Post
I think you missed the sarcasm in mine.
Irony always proceeds before sarcasm thout you knew that.