Lt. Commander
# 21
01-30-2010, 02:53 PM
TBH, sometimes I think there's unethical ppl that work for companies that create forum accounts to bash the product so ppl won't buy it. I'm a cynical conspiracy theorist.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-30-2010, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnholyDesire
Lets give STO a chance they have to implement the launch of the game before they can do the perfection... Most MMOs start off horribly. This is at least playable.If u stop grinding in the deep space encounters and do the mission content it will be fun. I admit I troll but Im on troll strike for a month because when u start paying monthly fees then u can REALLLLY complain. Lets all just hold off because its not what the game is its what they are gonna do to make it better that im waiting for.
I don't hate the game. I am disappointed in how and what Cryptic is/isn't doing with the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beele View Post
TBH, sometimes I think there's unethical ppl that work for companies that create forum accounts to bash the product so ppl won't buy it. I'm a cynical conspiracy theorist.
Anything is possible no matter how seemingly unlikely.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-30-2010, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceilican View Post
I don't hate the game. I am disappointed in how and what Cryptic is/isn't doing with the game.

Anything is possible no matter how seemingly unlikely.
Dude the only company that has so far managed to bank on an MMO is WOW......1 company out of how many MMOs ..... I HATE WOW this is not WOW . Do you know how hard it is to make a non WOW game. At least they are trying..The race hasn't even started yet for Cryptic. Lets just wait I mean I payed my money which means If I don't like the product I don't have to pay for it next month I can drop it . Sounds fair to me