Lt. Commander
# 31
01-30-2010, 12:34 PM
In the later tiers .. 15 kills was to little.. it was like boom match over.. mind you thats how alot of ppl lvled fast..

The lower tiers, your not really doing alot of dmg.. so 40 is excessive .. The increase came to combat 2 things.. the matches being too fast.. and the fact they were popular for exp grind.. to them it was 2 birds with 1 stone.

Now space matches are often faster than the ground.. and it now forces ppl to actually try and win in space.
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-30-2010, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rienen View Post
Like I mentioned earlier in the thread, yes, the kill limit was raised 2.5x and the XP per match was redcuded to 25%-45% of what it was. But they also reduced the number of wins needed to complete the Hostile Engagement quest by 2, down to 3. Which has to be taken in account as well.
I'm not sure that's correct. Granted i never really paid attention to tier 1 on the open beta as it flew past so quickly with the kills being 15 and everyone being a one shot without even exposing them, but it goes up to 5 at tier 2 and keeps raising. The highest i remember requiring was 10 wins but cant remember if that was t4 or 5.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-30-2010, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KabaalGen
I'm not sure that's correct. Granted i never really paid attention to tier 1 on the open beta as it flew past so quickly with the kills being 15 and everyone being a one shot without even exposing them, but it goes up to 5 at tier 2 and keeps raising. The highest i remember requiring was 10 wins but cant remember if that was t4 or 5.
Oh, I'm sorry. I honestly only remembered the win total requirement from the T2 quest during OB. If that is the case and it gets raised which each tier then please disregard my statement. Thanks, Kab.
Lt. Commander
# 34 Guys guys guys
01-30-2010, 03:12 PM
Did some of you guys miss the post in CB? They need us to do the 40 man kills as it's a time/server test for the future maps they promised us which will include objectives much already laid out in this forum. And woah what was that...oh more maps come in 2ish weeks. Besides less than 40 wouldnt be any fun for me as a healer 20 kills would be over so fast I wouldnt have time to play heals.