Ensign
# 51
03-20-2014, 02:53 AM
I will say that I have only been helped with my roleplay by the members of the 26th fleet since I have been attending the OSB. I know they remove what are known as "trolls" when they start their shinanigans and become a disruption that the Officers of the fleet are being bombarded with PMs.

If you are concerned about being kicked maybe you should reevaluate who and what you do to others before placing blame at the 26th.
Ensign
# 52 sb138
03-27-2014, 03:35 AM
how do i get to sb138 need more info please
Starfleet Veteran
# 53
03-28-2014, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by micheallb View Post
how do i get to sb138 need more info please
Click the link There is a FAQ at the bottom
Vice Admiral Corris Sprint (@sprint01)
Commanding Officer - 26th Fleet [RP]
Star Trek: Praetorian Official Website
Ensign
# 54 Open Starbase Project
07-11-2014, 02:05 PM
I showed up on their strabase a few times and found out that they are elitists. Their members only answer the requests because obviously they have to. I tried to initiate rp with several members and was outright ignore. My suggestion is do not go to their starbase.
Captain
# 55
07-11-2014, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussboleyn View Post
I remember this the last time it was posted.

I only had MACO/Omega armour in my costume slots so I was told to leave.
I had something similar occur. I just cannot remember the fleet's name.

Since my avatar has a wide variety of uniforms and outfits, the fleet owner was not open to the idea of wearing MACO, Romulan, etc... I left on my own accord. I didn't want to make any waves.

I wish I could remember the fleet's name. grrr...

I think I was wearing the Reman miner's uniform, and the fleet owner wanted me to wear a "Starfleet Uniform". rofl...

I like the idea of playing characters that live on the fringe of society.

Last edited by venkou; 07-11-2014 at 03:51 PM.
Career Officer
# 56
07-11-2014, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by venkou View Post
I had something similar occur. I just cannot remember the fleet's name.

Since my avatar has a wide variety of uniforms and outfits, the fleet owner was not open to the idea of wearing MACO, Romulan, etc... I left on my own accord. I didn't want to make any waves.

I wish I could remember the fleet's name. grrr...

I think I was wearing the Reman miner's uniform, and the fleet owner wanted me to wear a "Starfleet Uniform". rofl...

I like the idea of playing characters that live on the fringe of society.
i go there often as my romulan mercenary, who often wears armor, so that most certainly is not something they take much note off, on 381, my (many) experiences there tells me they are very laid back and allow almost all kinds of RP except ERP and god-modding (basicly, pretending you are Q )
watch my youtube show!
SYNERGY FOUNDRY PLAYTHROUGHS
where i play and record foundry mission along with my co-host Admiral_ghost_000!
have a mission for us to record? send an in-game mail to @imadude3 http://www.youtube.com/user/softgunforever