Lt. Commander
# 1 Suggestion for game
01-30-2010, 01:23 PM
These are things I wish would be implemented into the game:

1.) Gathering resources in space and on planets, Be able to set up installations like SWG on random planets, this would allow free exploration and have random npcs (humanoids and creatures) roam and attack you . Yes some of us do like gathering resources.

2.) Definetely increase the scaling from ship vs ship.

3.) allow use of joystick for flight.

4.) Be able to hail other players literally, like you do with admiral. Would be nice, for RP purposes.

***That's all I can remember off the top of my head****

What do you guys think.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 01:36 PM
Gathering would be fun indeed; I wouldn't consider myself a hardcore ST fan but it isn't just about combat so "carebear" elements would be very welcomed by myself.

Speaking of which I find it a bit odd when I was on a offworld planet, met some alien civ I haven't heard of but we were hostile and immediatly open fired on them. I thought we would at least exchange words before deciding to end the lives of each other, just something that bugged me.

Bigger ships would be great too, although I have yet to see any of the end tier cruisers, it would certainly give a epic feel in the great expanse of space.

The hailing system you suggested sounds perfectly reasonable to put in place so fingers cross that may happen a few patches down the line :3
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 01:41 PM
Yes I agree with all of this
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 03:32 PM
Cryptic has been really quiet about a lot of things lately.