Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
01-30-2010, 03:29 PM
Hey, lets all keep bumping the post where it's already been explained to the OP that there's an option to hide the armor because, after all, we were never newbies, and the STO community's overwhelming maturity, hard-won from the well-managed Blizzard forums, wiill assure that these little sleights need not be ignored.
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-30-2010, 03:30 PM
Sorry but the OP is just a troll simple as that.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-30-2010, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geldonyetich View Post
Hey, lets all keep bumping the post where it's already been explained to the OP that there's an option to hide the armor because, after all, we were never newbies, and the STO community's overwhelming maturity will assure that these little sleights need not be ignored.
Irony? On the STO Forums, this comes in ample supply...
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-30-2010, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geldonyetich View Post
Hey, lets all keep bumping the post where it's already been explained to the OP that there's an option to hide the armor because, after all, we were never newbies, and the STO community's overwhelming maturity, hard-won from the well-managed Blizzard forums, wiill assure that these little sleights need not be ignored.
OP was also in beta where this information was mentioned several times as well
Lt. Commander
# 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragerx
So wait, you are saying that my comment about the armor being "uneditable" is a bad one? Seems to me like I made a mistake with saying the armor couldnt be turned off but everything else in my post was vaild. Like this being amatuerish and armor is uneditable. You seem to be intent on trolling and trying to make this alot bigger than calling me out for a simple mistake
No see, you tried to be too much of a smartass in your original post. Bashing Cyrptic, on the main issue of not being to turn armor on/off. That was the title of your thread, it was your main concern.

Then you got owned by tons of people about how you didn't look into anything very deeply, ie. game mechanics (READ THE F*CKING MANUAL before saying it doesn't work kinda thing). This is what ultimately ruins the rest of your 'valid points', the concept that you don't know very much about things, since you don't look into even the most basic things. The rest of your imaginary 'valid points' are conjecture at best.

THEN you try to redeem your mistakes and further attempt to bolster your credibility by being defensive, because you know your foot was in your mouth from the beginning. But like I said, you're obviously a last word freak and I'm sure have very few friends in real life because you refuse to accept defeat with ANYTHING you do.

Now, be a good little troll and go play in traffic.
Lt. Commander
# 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_C
Calling someone an 'angry little troll' in a thread you started with comments about how amateur Cryptic is and them needing to hire collage kids is a bit rich...

Especially in a thread where you have made yourself look such a pompous arse.
Actually "Ben" I called him an angry little troll for the profanity he was using in another thread. We may have disagreements but to take it to a higher level right that *IS* "angry trolling". Unless you are saying you support blatant profanity and harassment of others in posts?
Lt. Commander
# 37
01-30-2010, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matteis View Post
No see, you tried to be too much of a smartass in your original post. Bashing Cyrptic, on the main issue of not being to turn armor on/off. That was the title of your thread, it was your main concern.

Then you got owned by tons of people about how you didn't look into anything very deeply, ie. game mechanics (READ THE F*CKING MANUAL before saying it doesn't work kinda thing). This is what ultimately ruins the rest of your 'valid points', the concept that you don't know very much about things, since you don't look into even the most basic things. The rest of your imaginary 'valid points' are conjecture at best.

THEN you try to redeem your mistakes and further attempt to bolster your credibility by being defensive, because you know your foot was in your mouth from the beginning. But like I said, you're obviously a last word freak and I'm sure have very few friends in real life because you refuse to accept defeat with ANYTHING you do.

Now, be a good little troll and go play in traffic.
You wrote all that? And you sit here and call me a troll?? HAHA! Well you seem to be doing a good job of doing what a troll wants- feeding it and giving it acknowledgment. Pretty hypocritical of you dont you think? Unless of course YOU are a troll?
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-30-2010, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragerx
You wrote all that? And you sit here and call me a troll?? HAHA! Well you seem to be doing a good job of doing what a troll wants- feeding it and giving it acknowledgment. Pretty hypocritical of you dont you think? Unless of course YOU are a troll?
Yeah yeah, try to turn it around on me now. Make it about something safe, because you've lost. FYI, the total amount you've typed making an idiot/troll of yourself in this thread alone far surpasses my amount. Once again, you fail.

Carry on folks. Nothing else to see here . . .
Lt. Commander
# 39
01-30-2010, 03:37 PM
Press U, right click the undesired piece of gear to make invisible, select do not show...

Also, Hitting H will holster your weapon. It will not unequip your weapon, just put it away.
Lt. Commander
# 40
01-30-2010, 03:37 PM
Well "Ragerx" there is no need to use the quotation marks on my name.

You clearly do not have the moral high ground in this thread and calling others a troll in a thread based on the language used in your post is, as I have said, a bit rich.

I stand by my comments.