Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Yet another rage thread.
01-30-2010, 03:44 PM
I am so tired of you sheep, you are getting awful service for your money and you won't even realize it.
Beta was long and the devs had years(yeah literally) to prepare for this day and i still find bugs everywhere, people get disconnected and there is a several hour long unscheduled maintenance going on right now.

Why are you defending this bull****?
Alot of people played the beta and i will agree that during the beta these things are going to happen but this happening after the release is stupid.

I love this game and i love star trek even more but you cryptic fundamentalists are retarded, instead of trying to push cryptic into doing their jobs(at all/better/faster) you give them just another reason to continue their slacking.

The fact that employee X doesn't do anything at work doesn't mean that employee Y not doing anything is a good employee, it means that both are awful and need to get fired/no paychecks at the end of the month.



TLDR: people defending cryptic by using the argument that other mmos being just as bad are counterproductive ****** that need to get out of this forum.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-30-2010, 03:46 PM
Well Good Said Sir!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-30-2010, 04:14 PM
bump..................................
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-31-2010, 10:41 AM
w00t
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-31-2010, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wernicke View Post
I am so tired of you sheep, you are getting awful service for your money and you won't even realize it.
Beta was long and the devs had years(yeah literally) to prepare for this day and i still find bugs everywhere, people get disconnected and there is a several hour long unscheduled maintenance going on right now.

Why are you defending this bull****?
Alot of people played the beta and i will agree that during the beta these things are going to happen but this happening after the release is stupid.

I love this game and i love star trek even more but you cryptic fundamentalists are retarded, instead of trying to push cryptic into doing their jobs(at all/better/faster) you give them just another reason to continue their slacking.

The fact that employee X doesn't do anything at work doesn't mean that employee Y not doing anything is a good employee, it means that both are awful and need to get fired/no paychecks at the end of the month.



TLDR: people defending cryptic by using the argument that other mmos being just as bad are counterproductive ****** that need to get out of this forum.
Being a drama queen isn't of any value either.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-31-2010, 10:59 AM
Yeah, let's all just shut up and enjoy the server crash while cryptic believe that they are doing a great job.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-31-2010, 11:01 AM
Good post, people failing to understand what they paid for, and failing to have the maturity to refrain from posting doomsday threads need to stay!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-31-2010, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wernicke View Post
Yeah, let's all just shut up and enjoy the server crash while cryptic believe that they are doing a great job.
How many MMO's have you designed, programmed and released? What's your actual experience in the profression?

You're being a drama queen screaming for attention over the MMO-equivalent of a hangnail.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-31-2010, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcane View Post
Good post, people failing to understand what they paid for, and failing to have the maturity to refrain from posting doomsday threads need to stay!
define that plz m8
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-31-2010, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcane View Post
Good post, people failing to understand what they paid for, and failing to have the maturity to refrain from posting doomsday threads need to stay!
define that plz m8
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:19 AM.