What sort of capacity do you people have? If you can't even accomodate your headstart players, where will that leave us at launch. This just boggles my mind.
So far my head start has been:
- Steam deleting my fully patched and according to coderanger perfectly fine beta install and spending close to 6 hours yesterday having to redownload and patch the entire client.
- Play for 5 odd hours yesterday.
- Maintenance last night for 2 hours.
- Unplanned maintenance today
- Now i get to sit in a queue for who knows how long.
I was going to buy a LT sub tomorrow when i got paid, but if you cannot even support your headstart players, what would make me confident you'll be able to support me as a LT'er on retail launch day?