Lt. Commander
Hey Guys...

Im wondering why i can't choose the "Wrath of Khan" Uniform for my Char right now. I have the Code activated. I think that has to be fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Maybe ...
01-30-2010, 11:13 AM
I'm guessing that most of the perks won't unlock until we enter the retail key to our account.

Having said that I think the Del Taco shuttle works right now.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 11:15 AM
If this is the fact. Its crap.

I wont get my retail code before the 6 of February because Amazon.co.uk has some problems getting it out early enoough.

And it should have nothing to do with the retail code. Its all about the code for the Uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 11:33 AM
What do you mean the code for the uniform? Its a general system for all bonuses, it will all work the same on 2nd.

If Amazon has issues thats something for the Amazon forum huh

Oh and uniforms in this game are pointless so I dont know what your getting so worked up about.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebTechGlobal View Post
What do you mean the code for the uniform? Its a general system for all bonuses, it will all work the same on 2nd.

Oh and uniforms in this game are pointless so I dont know what your getting so worked up about.
No no, the other bonuses won't be avaible until launch because we won't get our keys until launch.

We already have the key for the WoK uniform entered and activated, so the problem is on Cryptic's end.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruivo
No no, the other bonuses won't be avaible until launch because we won't get our keys until launch.

We already have the key for the WoK uniform entered and activated, so the problem is on Cryptic's end.
This. This particular item is NOT in any way linked to the retail keys. Its a free floating key, just like the Del Taco shuttle, that has already been entered by those who have it. The Del Taco shuttle works, the uniform, for some reason, does not.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 11:37 AM
Well it's a separate code like the shuttle, which is available right now, so it isn't unreasonable to assume that the Khan uniform would be available too.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 11:39 AM
This is an issue on Cryptic's end since the uniform codes are already connected to the account similarly like the liberated Borg is available during headstart because it is connected to the subscription which is already activated on the account.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebTechGlobal View Post

This, Sir, is very important because of the fact that i want to experience the whole game from the start. I could have saved some energiepoints for not beeing forced to change my uniform dress later in the game.

Its nothing that will rush me out of STO. But other codes do work, so im a littlebit dissapointed and dont see any reason why it shouldnt work.