Lt. Commander
Ok servers up - dont know how long its been but now theres a log in Queue - whats with that?? I have paid 180 to sit in a queue!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 03:42 PM
530/1223 people :/ there may be need for another server.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 03:42 PM
Yes, but it is a very nice queue
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 03:43 PM
Number 182... woohoo!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tihor
Ok servers up - dont know how long its been but now theres a log in Queue - whats with that?? I have paid 180 to sit in a queue!!
This is a good point. I'm not generally one to think Lifetimers should get priority treatment, but really lifers should get bumped to the front of the Queue since they were willing to give cryptic an initial boost.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkana
This is a good point. I'm not generally one to think Lifetimers should get priority treatment, but really lifers should get bumped to the front of the Queue since they were willing to give cryptic an initial boost.
Was that stated when you bought the lifetime? Priority access? No? You bought it anyway? Then stop asking for MORE.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2010, 03:47 PM
Yes, this is what happens when the game company is not prepared or tries to skate by on the CHEAP. Why do you think there are so many instances??

They didn't want to spend the money to bring in REAL servers and hardware.

This was a problem in beta and all I can do is laugh at everyone. You deal with a noob company you get noob results. Hope it works out for you all.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss View Post
Yes, this is what happens when the game company is not prepared or tries to skate by on the CHEAP. Why do you think there are so many instances??

They didn't want to spend the money to bring in REAL servers and hardware.

This was a problem in beta and all I can do is laugh at everyone. You deal with a noob company you get noob results. Hope it works out for you all.
World Of ******** had 1-4 hours long Ques lasting immediately before the WOTLK launch (I had to transfer servers twice trying to escape it and ended up on a dead server), and it is considered the biggest mmo there is. Hmm wonder what kinda software/hardware they are running.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2010, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronokeeper View Post
World Of ******** had 1-4 hours long Ques lasting immediately before the WOTLK launch (I had to transfer servers twice trying to escape it and ended up on a dead server), and it is considered the biggest mmo there is. Hmm wonder what kinda software/hardware they are running.
Well, guess what, they don't have many servers. they have a single shard with many instances. So not doing what we beta testers had told them they need to do IE split the game onto different shards, they didn't. NOW you are stuck with ass long ques to get in....and you can only imagine what this game will be like when the REST of the world gets its hands on it in a few days.

It will be a failure of epic proportions. They had their warnings from all the testers. They chose to ignore them. Now they will get their just deserts.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss View Post
Well, guess what, they don't have many servers. they have a single shard with many instances. So not doing what we beta testers had told them they need to do IE split the game onto different shards, they didn't. NOW you are stuck with ass long ques to get in....and you can only imagine what this game will be like when the REST of the world gets its hands on it in a few days.

It will be a failure of epic proportions. They had their warnings from all the testers. They chose to ignore them. Now they will get their just deserts.
How's that tinfoil hat treating ya?