Lt. Commander
# 101
01-30-2010, 04:56 PM
Quote:
huh? that made no sense... since you play the game wtih the racket and its part of the game... switching between weapons to break the cool down is an exploit. its more like this you got the tennis racket... you hit the ball another one is coming the racket is in motion in the other direction but in your other you have a baseball bat and decide to bring it up and hit it. Same as with this 'feature" you are using it to break the cool down whats the point of the cool down if you can go around it. Sorry that you like to cheat I dont. Main reason big nerfs happen.
Its not point in breaking cooldown its in using different attack!

wtf? why couldnt someone carry phazor pistol and rifle and switch around them in combat!?
Go play Counter Strike, they can switch from AK-47 to Pistol if they ran out of bullets ... gogo report that to Valve as exploit ...

And i got non-expirable infraction because of this idjot yeye hurry go report this too ... frikin nubtard
Lt. Commander
# 102
01-30-2010, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necto View Post
Its not point in breaking cooldown its in using different attack!

wtf? why couldnt someone carry phazor pistol and rifle and switch around them in combat!?
Go play Counter Strike, they can switch from AK-47 to Pistol if they ran out of bullets ... gogo report that to Valve as exploit ...

And i got non-expirable infraction because of this idjot yeye hurry go report this too ... frikin nubtard
umm casue its a game and should have rules not ways for people to explot it. You all want it to be harder then maybe u shouldnt exploit.
Lt. Commander
# 103
01-30-2010, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac09 View Post
huh? that made no sense... since you play the game wtih the racket and its part of the game... switching between weapons to break the cool down is an exploit. its more like this you got the tennis racket... you hit the ball another one is coming the racket is in motion in the other direction but in your other you have a baseball bat and decide to bring it up and hit it. Same as with this 'feature" you are using it to break the cool down whats the point of the cool down if you can go around it. Sorry that you like to cheat I dont. Main reason big nerfs happen.
Wow, you aren't really this dumb are you?
It's not an exploit. You aren't breaking cool downs. If you switch back it will still be on cool down.
It's a tactic you're suppose to use. They give you 2 weapon slots for that very reason
Lt. Commander
# 104
01-30-2010, 05:03 PM
I think they're not challenging enough really.

Too often I get into a situation that should really be unwinnable, and end up wiping the floor with them. Perhaps shields need a massive reduction in recharge rate.

The trick with any high hp mob is managing your expose/exploits well. Perhaps being a science officer I also have a few more tools available to manage those guys.
Lt. Commander
# 105
01-30-2010, 05:03 PM
Quote:
umm casue its a game and should have rules not ways for people to explot it. You all want it to be harder then maybe u shouldnt exploit.
Who is exploiting what? I have no idea what you are getting at. Really, I do not.

Ok, to make it simple for you, then only use one weapon. An exploit weapon, and give all your BOs an expose weapon. And only use your special when the enemy is in expose. Do not use it at any other times. That is more than enough to beat any enemy in ground combat.

But I still do not get what you mean about exploiting weapons switching when each weapon still keeps its own cooldown.
Lt. Commander
# 106
01-30-2010, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raximillian
Who is exploiting what? I have no idea what you are getting at. Really, I do not.

Ok, to make it simple for you, then only use one weapon. An exploit weapon, and give all your BOs an expose weapon. And only use your special when the enemy is in expose. Do not use it at any other times. That is more than enough to beat any enemy in ground combat.

But I still do not get what you mean about exploiting weapons switching when each weapon still keeps its own cooldown.
ur exploting by breaking the cool down timer. By switching out weapons your going around having to wait to use a weapons special attack that is consdiered an exploit. And they will nerf it eventually when they see everyone using it but enoguh of this am in game playing lol so enjoy the forum .
Lt. Commander
# 107
01-30-2010, 05:07 PM
Quote:
ur exploting by breaking the cool down timer. By switching out weapons your going around having to wait to use a weapons special attack that is consdiered an exploit. And they will nerf it eventually when they see everyone using it but enoguh of this am in game playing lol so enjoy the forum .
What??? Man, you lost me. You really did. Anyway, yeah, go enjoy the game, I will too as soon as I get out of work. No nerfing on ground combat though. It's fine as it is.
Lt. Commander
# 108
01-30-2010, 05:08 PM
1. Call for nerf.
2. Learn that you haven't figured out basics.
3. Make up delusional reason not to use the basics.
4. ???
5. Profit.
Lt. Commander
# 109
01-30-2010, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corbaer
1. Call for nerf.
2. Learn that you haven't figured out basics.
3. Make up delusional reason not to use the basics.
4. ???
5. Profit.
just to remind ya I only called on nerf on one npc the rest are a bit easy b

1. Call for nerf of sword master and officers (but only sword master now officer was just a one time fluke )
2. Doesnt use exploits casue he doesnt cheat to win
3.??
4. Profit (and keeps values something alot of people on this thread lack)
Lt. Commander
# 110
01-30-2010, 05:11 PM
Purposely ignoring what people are telling him and continuing to ramble on about nonsense. Guy is just a troll or the densest person I've ever seen.